Madison - Pickett Co.

jeffh11

38-32

minute and a half left

Lol north..... I'm not here to argue who's going to win. Madison IS winning, and i'm just giving the updates on the game. Congrats to whoever wins, but my lady mustangs look to be victorious here /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear in the upper 20's. I hear around 25 or 26?

lol. What an outstanding performance in the second half. I think they were just getting the butterflies out of their stomachs in the first half. And came out to play in the second half. I wasn't there so i dont know what happened, but that just sounds like what happened. Outscoring PC 35-16 in the second half is quite an amazing job done by the girls.

Hmm....

Congrats to Madison. Absolutley pounded them in the second half (35-16) after a shaky first half.

Faulkner ended up with 24.

I think Faulkner sat most of the 2nd quarter with 2 fouls....Pickett Co needed to really extend the lead during that period and didn't...Faulkner couldn't be stopped after the break...congrats to Madison!!!!

I hear in the upper 20's. I hear around 25 or 26?

lol. What an outstanding performance in the second half. I think they were just getting the butterflies out of their stomachs in the first half. And came out to play in the second half. I wasn't there so i dont know what happened, but that just sounds like what happened. Outscoring PC 35-16 in the second half is quite an amazing job done by the girls.

BIG STAGE TO PLAY ON. IT GETS TO ALOT OF KIDS. MADISON DID THEM SAME TO BRADFORD BY FALLING BEHIND AND THEN SETTLE DOWN AND PLAY GOOD BALL. GOOD LUCK. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />