Coffee County Coach

tedmol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Is it on the record or not?

School board minutes are public domain!!!

I don t have a dog in this fight, but character is important.

So if there is proof, let's see it. and if not, back off.

Ball's in your court.

I do think whoever gets the job is facing a tough challenge, but I'd think there are some A or AA coaches that would like this challenge.

Hope we get the right person.

Bring back Coach Thompson.

speaking as someone who played for him at this very school a decade ago he would have prolly come at one time but now i doubt he would touch us with a 70 foot pole. this program would be light years ahead of where it is now had he been given the job. i don't think we would have won state because talent is not there but we might have at least gotten to one.

And you have witnessed all this? Sounds like a little exxageration to me. Don't use this board for your personal vendettas.

I heard Muckle might be interested, but after all the work he put into the girl's team this year, why would he want to start over?

Is that the same Muckle that coached Culleoka girls a couple of years ago? He made a terrible mess of things there--not too sure you'd want to fool with him--he doesn't stay anywhere long.

why would any coach want this? CC parents does not know what it takes to win!!! the kids would be fine if the parents would stay home. Good Luck to the kids of CC. They lost a good man that really cared for the kids and the program.

From everything I have seen I would agree. It is a shame the kids loose out. CC seems like a difficult place if you are a coach.

why would any coach want this? CC parents does not know what it takes to win!!! the kids would be fine if the parents would stay home. Good Luck to the kids of CC. They lost a good man that really cared for the kids and the program.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES COACH TAYLOR YOU ARE A GOOD MAN NEVER FORGET THAT! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Not only that, but there really is not that much talent in the area either. I for one would not want that job.

Not only that, but there really is not that much talent in the area either. I for one would not want that job.

OK. I have tried to be silent, but I can't help it. Having no talent is not a reason to retain a bad coach (who by the way RESIGNED and was not fired -some make it sound like he was fired). I might also add, it is the coach's job to develop talent by at least attempting a feeder program but we wouldn't want to interfere with softball season would we?

OK. I have tried to be silent, but I can't help it. Having no talent is not a reason to retain a bad coach (who by the way RESIGNED and was not fired -some make it sound like he was fired). I might also add, it is the coach's job to develop talent by at least attempting a feeder program but we wouldn't want to interfere with softball season would we?

Coach Taylor is not a bad coach. he just did not have anything to work with. When the talent was there he did well, and when it was not then everyone talked about how bad of a coach he was. He is a good man who cares about the program and the kids. he put all his energy into that program for 11 years. You can not ask much more of a coach. Of course he worried about softball season, that is what his little girl loved to do. You can't hold it against a man for spending a little time in the off season with his family. Besides there is only so much you can do to build talent I mean come on what do you expect him to do turn a kid who has never had to get off the couch and work a day in his life into someone who will put forth the effort it requires to be a descent basketball player. It just aint gona happen. A feeder program is a good idea, but who would you have directly overseeing that program? Somebodys daddy that thinks his boy is the next Jordan. Please there is no more room for that in the county.