Big News from AC

futbolfan

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT JOB AC!!!! Hopefully now we can put all the Kerr stuff behind and focus on TL. AC needed new air and got one of the best in the state. No doubt Kerr supporters will miss him and you can't argue the progress he made with AC. Of course there were some years that should have been better but the fact is year in and year out AC had the chance to be a power and that you can't argue with. I am not a Kerr supporter but respect what he did. Good luck COACH.

Congratulations to Tony Lambert.......The Maverick Herd is going to be hard to handle.

Great things are about to happen to a great school and program. Kerr built it and Lambert will polish it up and improve on an already great product. Tough league to play in, but you've got a tough coach that will make even tougher kids. A word to the Prices. You guys need to get completely on board and do whatever Coach L needs you to do. Leave your feelings in the parking lot and just coach ball. Take time to learn from one of the best in the business. Believe me, your time will come... be patient. Be the best assistant coach you can possibly be.

Good Luck

Congratulations to Tony Lambert.......The Maverick Herd is going to be hard to handle.

Great things are about to happen to a great school and program. Kerr built it and Lambert will polish it up and improve on an already great product. Tough league to play in, but you've got a tough coach that will make even tougher kids. A word to the Prices. You guys need to get completely on board and do whatever Coach L needs you to do. Leave your feelings in the parking lot and just coach ball. Take time to learn from one of the best in the business. Believe me, your time will come... be patient. Be the best assistant coach you can possibly be.

Good Luck

All of AC welcomes Coach Lambert and his family back. I know he had a lot of mixed emotions about leaving Oneida, he left a great school, a lot of good help and friends. He has hit the ground running and hasn't let the dust settle under his feet. He will have an enormous impact on not only the football program but the whole school and community. I can't think of a better choice to succeed Coach Kerr.

kcscoop- Lawrence says to tell you we need some sausage down here.

How are the assistant positions for Coach Lambert shaping up? Any changes? I hope the Price brothers stay. Any one have any scoop?

From what I have heard TL is trying to keep all the assistants. I'm not sure how the Price boys are taking it since I'm sure TL will run the D and I heard that TL is thinking about bringing his OC with him but not sure if that will work out.

From what I have heard TL is trying to keep all the assistants. I'm not sure how the Price boys are taking it since I'm sure TL will run the D and I heard that TL is thinking about bringing his OC with him but not sure if that will work out.

That's good news about keeping assistants. Hopefully the Prices will stay put and both learn from TL and give him a perspective that he might not have.

whooooooooooooooo! its been a long time since the nature boy logged on brother. had to take some time to heal after that trousdale co game. whooooooooooo but i'm back stylin & profilin whoooooooooo. way to go TL my brother whooooooooo i know how hard it was to make this decision. but whooooooooooooo you got your answer my friend now you're stylin and profilin in blue. mavs get ready to work hard if you're gonna talk the talk tonys gonna make sure you walk the walk. best of the best to ya . whooooooooooooooooo I am the 17 time world heavyweight champ the nature boy ric flair whooooooooooooooo