Big News from AC

futbolfan

THEMYSTERY,

You inbred idiot. Learn to spell, speak with some sort of knowledge, and turn the caps lock off of the computer. Why didn't you play for LL longer than 2 years. Couldn't hack I would guess. There aint no way in heavens to betsy, that Kerr and his family would be welcome back into the Halls community.

oppressed238,

I may have been punk'd, but you are a punk. KMMFA.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THEMYSTERY,

You inbred idiot. Learn to spell, speak with some sort of knowledge, and turn the caps lock off of the computer. Why didn't you play for LL longer than 2 years. Couldn't hack I would guess. There aint no way in heavens to betsy, that Kerr and his family would be welcome back into the Halls community.

oppressed238,

DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I WROTE, I SAID THAT ME AND THE PRICES WERE AT CAMPBELL COUNTY, THATS WHY I ONLY PLAYED TWO YEARS FOR YOUR HERO LARRY KERR, AND BY THE WAY, IM NOT THE ONE THAT LIVES NEXT TO UNION COUNTY, AND YOU CALL ME INBRED? I KNOW THAT YOUR JUST TRYING TO TAKE THE LIGHT OFF OF YOUR LIFE STYLE, I'LL FORGIVE U THIS TIME. I ALSO LOVE THE WAY, YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR FAV ICON LARRY KERR, THE REASON, I PUT CAPS ON MY REPLIES, IS SO RETARDS LIKE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT, IF YOU DNT LIKE IT, DNT REPLY I DNT REALLY CARE IF YOU DO OR NOT, BC YOUR JUST LIKE RUSE?,CHOKEONALOAF, IRISH423, AND THE REST OF THOSE IDIOTS FROM CATHOLIC, EVERYTHING YOU SAY EITHER MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL, OR YOU TALK ABOUT SOMETHING THATS NOT EVEN COMMENTED ON, IM SORRY, THAT YOUR LEGEND LARRY KERR DID YOU WRONG, U MUST OF NOT BEEN ABLE TO HACK IT, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COME TO AN AC FOOTBALL GAME, AND ASK THEM ABOUT THE KID THAT CAME FROM CAMPBELL COUNTY WITH THE PRICES, 6YRS REMOVED, AND MY NAME STILL COMES UP WITH THE BEST THAT EVER PLAYED AT AC, I KNOW HALLS GOT BEAT BY THEM MORE THAN ONCE, ON A COUPLE OF OCCASIONS, AND BY THE WAY THE PRODIGAL SON OF HALLS IS RETURNING TO HALLS TO COACH YOUR LAME FOOTBALL PROGRAM, AND JULIAN IS PUTTING HIS HAT IN THE AC JOB OFFER, THAT WAS CONFIRMED TODAY, BY A LOCAL SCHOOL OFFICAL, SO EITHER LIKE IT OR GET OUT AND GO BACK HOME TO UNION COUNTY!

YOU JUST GOT PUNKED AGAIN INBRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEMYSTERY,

oppressed238,

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> TEMPER! TEMPER! Fellow PUNK-A-TEER!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You'd think as long as Kerr has been gone from Hall's YOU WOULD BE OVER IT!!!!!!(I capitalized that because THEMYSTERY said you would UNDERSTAND IT BETTER.) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OK guys... Keep this thread on topic... Stop with the name calling... It's not going to be tolerated... Consider this a warning.. the next time it will be closed....

Mavsfan: Take off the cap locks when you type... All cap typing on an internet message board means you are yelling.. if you are that wound up, you don't need to be on here anyway...

OK guys... Keep this thread on topic... Stop with the name calling... It's not going to be tolerated... Consider this a warning.. the next time it will be closed....

Mavsfan: Take off the cap locks when you type... All cap typing on an internet message board means you are yelling.. if you are that wound up, you don't need to be on here anyway...

I PROMISE YOU, IM NOT YELLING, BC IF YOU ACTUALLY KNEW ME, U WOULDNT WANT ME TO BE YELLING, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT YOUR SAYING, BOUT STAYING ON TOPIC, AND I HAVE NO PROB DOING THAT, BUT DNT TELL ME TO DO THAT, AND NOT SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT RUSE? CHOKEONALOAF, AND ANYBODY ELSE FROM CATHOLIC, IT SEEMS TO ME, THAT THEY CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT, AND NOTHING IS EVER SAID, ALL IM ASKING FOR IS FAIRNESS, THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY YOU KNOW, BUT WHEN SOMEONE COMES AT ME, , IM GOING TO COME BACK RIGHT AT THEM, NO DISRESPECT TO YOU,AND COACHT, THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. ONE MORE QUESTION, WHO SAYS THAT YOU CANT TYPE IN ALL CAPS, AND WHO SAYS THAT YOUR YELLING WHEN YOU DO THAT?

I PROMISE YOU, IM NOT YELLING, BC IF YOU ACTUALLY KNEW ME, U WOULDNT WANT ME TO BE YELLING, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT YOUR SAYING, BOUT STAYING ON TOPIC, AND I HAVE NO PROB DOING THAT, BUT DNT TELL ME TO DO THAT, AND NOT SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT RUSE? CHOKEONALOAF, AND ANYBODY ELSE FROM CATHOLIC, IT SEEMS TO ME, THAT THEY CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT, AND NOTHING IS EVER SAID, ALL IM ASKING FOR IS FAIRNESS, THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY YOU KNOW, BUT WHEN SOMEONE COMES AT ME, , IM GOING TO COME BACK RIGHT AT THEM, NO DISRESPECT TO YOU,AND COACHT, THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. ONE MORE QUESTION, WHO SAYS THAT YOU CANT TYPE IN ALL CAPS, AND WHO SAYS THAT YOUR YELLING WHEN YOU DO THAT?

All caps information:

http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/fontselection/a/allcaps.htm

http://www.simplehelp.net/2006/08/14/how-t...ood-netiquette/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caps_lock

http://iliveinmytruck.blogspot.com/2008/04...ks-volumes.html

when combined with aggressive, combative, extremely opinionated text - if comes across as rude. Some people understand that. Some others OBVIOUSLY don't.

He only singled you out for the caps lock. I believe he did include all "guys" to stay on topic. Yes or no?

All caps information:

http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/fontselection/a/allcaps.htm

http://www.simplehelp.net/2006/08/14/how-t...ood-netiquette/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caps_lock

http://iliveinmytruck.blogspot.com/2008/04...ks-volumes.html

when combined with aggressive, combative, extremely opinionated text - if comes across as rude. Some people understand that. Some others OBVIOUSLY don't.

Well, then, I guess all posters on coachT have posted in caps and been rude at some point in time.....

Oh, for crying out loud! Who cares?

Now, back on topic...The Mavs definitely will have their work cut out for them this upcoming season. I think some of the players to watch will be: Blakely, Mabe, Pack, McCoy, Kesterson (really came on last season), Edwards (showed some GOOD potential). However, I'm really curious to find out who our next HC might be and when his name might be announced.