Livingston vs Westview

Joe Quincy

I'm hoping that LA and South Greene both win so that SG has a chance to repay LA for their overtime loss in the championship game back in 1994.

Maybe that was the pay back for the year South Greene beat us after we blew an 11 point lead with 2 or 3 mins left in the 3rd. and lost by 15 or so. Can't remember the year but South Greene had a set of twins on that team and can't remember their names. But I think they beat us in a semi final game. I'm sure some LA or S. Greene fans can help me out just a little.

I know coach Looper was our coach. Coach Looper finished his career as a coach with 699 wins and he has been retired for at least 12 years or so maybe more. He could be coaching today if he wanted to. If he hadn't retired he would have been the all-time winningest coach in TN history. That's not only MY OPINION but a FACT.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this should be just a slobber knocker of a matchup betwwen too teams that can flat out drop the rock on a butter/tuna roll.. Amber Rechis and kathy lee can carry the load and carry a team to the promise land..

But Watch out /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" cause ole Hog-Eye is back and these ladies look madder that an ole wet hen with an egg broke in her when they take the floor..

somebody gonna pucnch a ticket to saturday's finals and be as happy as a dog at a hub-cap factory..

getch popcorn ready /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

this should be just a slobber knocker of a matchup betwwen too teams that can flat out drop the rock on a butter/tuna roll.. Amber Rechis and kathy lee can carry the load and carry a team to the promise land..

But Watch out /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" cause ole Hog-Eye is back and these ladies look madder that an ole wet hen with an egg broke in her when they take the floor..

somebody gonna pucnch a ticket to saturday's finals and be as happy as a dog at a hub-cap factory.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

getch popcorn ready /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Good job /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ....I like the way you put it!

GO HOG-EYE!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!!