Livingston Academy vs. Gibson County

13aafanatic

As said earlier.... Scary!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I just hope we can get another crack at ya next year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

lol it certainly would be fun. ha next year lets try an make it both undefeated teams going up against each other! ya know. just to make it even more interesting lol...

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... i was somewhat irritated with the officials as well on some of those non-calls... but u cant do nothin bout that just play through it and that's what the lady p's did... lol lets just all get along an commend both teams on a great effort. as LAwildcats would say thats "showing class" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Refs were bad. Yall made the most of what was given to you by them and won the game bc of it. Yall have some good free throw shooters. LA made some mistakes and you capilitized on them. GC was the better Team today. I love to come on here and trash talk some before the game im sure Baller would agree its fun? But when its all said and done Congradulate each other and let it go. Again I will say I was impressed by the D that GC had today. It was alot better than Fridays game I think. Again enjoy your 1st gold ball and Championship its going to be a memory that will last a life time. We have a silver ball to look forward to bring back to LA tomorrow for the girls. And Hopefully a gold one beside it next Saturday

I wasn't even allowed to leave it on the board. Nice message, they won't let me put what I laughed off on here!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I forget to look there, and don't know how to respond yet either.

I lmbo over that one.. clik on your name on a post its the quickest then go to your comments /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

lol it certainly would be fun. ha next year lets try an make it both undefeated teams going up against each other! ya know. just to make it even more interesting lol...

That would be a sight to see. It would be standing room only in that gym. I dont know if I could stand a game like that. Will you still be a student then?

lol we havent been here though. maybe next year we'll know how to act!!! lol...

on a side note i just wanted to make note i was impressed with griffin getting the mvp trophy. in today's world its all about who scores the most and does the flashy stuff. not taking anything away from butler who was sensational throughout the tournament. but its nice to see people who understand what real value is! 3 consecutive double doubles in a win or go home type situation is an awesome feat. congrats heather griffin hope to see u back here this time next year!

lol and aw yeah... butler griffin and reedy were only juniors... wonder what'll happen for the encore... lol

Yeah I have you already as pre season favorites for next year. Griffin was a beast in the 2 games I saw. Really a great team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As for the 'act lik you have been there'...that was fro gcfan2..Even though this is your first gold ball, your kids and your fans acted classy IMO..

lol we havent been here though. maybe next year we'll know how to act!!! lol...

on a side note i just wanted to make note i was impressed with griffin getting the mvp trophy. in today's world its all about who scores the most and does the flashy stuff. not taking anything away from butler who was sensational throughout the tournament. but its nice to see people who understand what real value is! 3 consecutive double doubles in a win or go home type situation is an awesome feat. congrats heather griffin hope to see u back here this time next year!

lol and aw yeah... butler griffin and reedy were only juniors... wonder what'll happen for the encore... lol

Three Double doubles in this tounement is very impressive Congrads to a fine player.

With the schedual we play if we won out next year im not sure you would want to play us!LOL We played the best in the state this year. And still did really good including today.

Yeah I have you already as pre season favorites for next year. Griffin was a beast in the 2 games I saw. Really a great team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As for the 'act lik you have been there'...that was fro gcfan2..Even though this is your first gold ball, your kids and your fans acted classy IMO..

BigDaddy if you look back on my posts here on Cacht t I think you will find I always give credit where credit is due my man. I know how to act because I I've been there. I have followed Gibson County and west tennessee basketball for many years. (20 plus years) Does Bradford, Trenton Peabody, Chester County, Martin Westview and Milan ring any bells with you. I follow all teams from from west tennessee especially when 4 of these reside in Gibson County. Might want to do a little research before you make posts like that. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I didn't mean any harm, becuase I can assure you I dont take anything for granted. But I am proud pof Gibson County girls basketball and I'm not ashamed of it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BigDaddy if you look back on my posts here on Cacht t I think you will find I always give credit where credit is due my man. I know how to act because I I've been there. I have followed Gibson County and west tennessee basketball for many years. (20 plus years) Does Bradford, Trenton Peabody, Chester County, Martin Westview and Milan ring any bells with you. I follow all teams from from west tennessee especially when 4 of these reside in Gibson County. Might want to do a little research before you make posts like that. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I didn't mean any harm, becuase I can assure you I dont take anything for granted. But I am proud pof Gibson County girls basketball and I'm not ashamed of it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have followed basketball STATEWIDE for 20 plus years and have heard of all those teams..I have done my home work. You however were trying to rub into Rocking Chairs nose on a comment he made before the game and you acted like it was a blowout from the get go. Now, you changed your tone after a few called you on it. GC was in a dog fight for 3 and half quarters and then the best team took over and won. It was the after game comment that got me going. You basically said you have waited for years to get back at us for our success. Well, go ahead, if that makes you feel better because your team is definately the best in AA. Be proud of Gibson County, heck I am proud for you. But there is no need for bush league talk after the game. So, if you have truly been there then you should act like it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />