AAA, District 11 rankings and discussion

CalledStrike

I tired of hearing all of this Bull Slam about Independence being so freaking good...

they are not good... congrats on being the pre season favorites...but hows your season looking now???

The Baseball teams this year in District 11 are way down..dont be expecting anyone to go anywhere this year

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said they would win the district. No one said anything about being unstoppable. At least our coach disciplines the players if they get into trouble. Looks like the tail wags the dog at Centennial. No one is denying, looks like you guys are trying to cover it up and under play it. I have had players on Centennial's team text me about it last week when it happened. All the coach is doing is seeting these players up for failure. Does Centennial's adminstration know about this?

Who pitched for Centennial and Franklin last night?

Who pitched for Centennial? Obviously not their top pitcher since according to an earlier post, he was dismissed from the team. Isn't dismissal the ultimate form of discipline?

I tired of hearing all of this Bull Slam about Independence being so freaking good...

they are not good... congrats on being the pre season favorites...but hows your season looking now???

The Baseball teams this year in District 11 are way down..dont be expecting anyone to go anywhere this year

Even if they are way down they would still be better than average and better than most. Overton is having a very fine year. I would expect them to go far this year.

I personally was shocked with news we got that BHS's coach Waggoner legitly quit right before district time. Not only did he quit he did not tell any of the assistant coaches untill 4 hours before game time. He did not tell his players he was quitting. Nor did he give a reason. It was very unclassy. But then again he really did the team a favor. So change your strategies cause were not bunting every time we get a runner on first now.

I personally was shocked with news we got that BHS's coach Waggoner legitly quit right before district time. Not only did he quit he did not tell any of the assistant coaches untill 4 hours before game time. He did not tell his players he was quitting. Nor did he give a reason. It was very unclassy. But then again he really did the team a favor. So change your strategies cause were not bunting every time we get a runner on first now.

whaaat? he just straight up quit?

whaaat? he just straight up quit?

Brentwood Coach Resigns

Bruins17 is a moron. Without Coach W, Brentwood would not have anything that resembled a baseball program. If you are a player shame on you. Who do you think paid for that field and clubhouse you dress at everyday.

Good with him retiring the two game set the Eagles have with you guys will be a 2 game sweep for us. Indy will be making a run toward the 2 seed as I don't think we can catch Overton, but Tuesday's game with Franklin will show we mean business.

Friday Predictions

Brentwood over Franklin

Indy over Hillwood

Overton over Ravenwood

Centennial over Hillsboro

Coach Waggoner has done a tremendous amount for Brentwood High baseball throughout the years. He quit due to health issues according to the Tennessean this morning. If that was the case it may have been a very difficult decision for him and probably wasnt something that he really wanted to do, but more or less had to. As a bruin I would think that you of all people would know that.

He is extremely classy. Seems as if he followed Hendersonvilles lead and raised over $800 for Coach Middleton with Ravenwood's help. Your posting is showing zero class.

First, I dont have a son playing for any school in this district, Im just a high school baseball fan who enjoys and respects the teams in this district very much. Brentwood has got alot out of Nick Waggoner. He's done a good job promoting the program however it helps that he has a good school and community to support him. All of that work around that field was a result of alot more people than just Waggoner.

Waggoner does play "small ball" to the extreme although I think his team this yr has to play that way. Not sure he has enough "big bats" to play any other way. I dont think it was a good move on his part to quit now but then its his health too so he's the one best to make that call.

whoever comes out of this district will go to the sectionals at least and could go beyond. I havent seen Indy yet, but Franklin, Centennial, Overton, Ravenwood and Brentwood are all good enough "on that given day" to make a decent run in the state. Not sure any can win AAA but they could play awhile. I think Franklin, Overton and Ravenwood are better this yr than Ravenwood's team was last yr. JMO.

Waggoners health was just a statement. The real story is the administration asked him to leave. Little to do with his health. ANd indyeagle09 to say your going to sweep us you must be on crack neither Indy nor Brentwood is living up to expectations. Should be a good game but a for sure sweep for indy not a chance.