Warren County FIRES coach!

SmashmouthFB

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is changing a coach with a 2-25 record with 25 straight losses, getting even with anyone? Both programs needed a change and a change is being made. It is time to look to the future and get behind the program and the new coaches whoever they may be. Time to be positive about athletics in Warren county.

Warren Co. boys basketball

Wins Losses Total Games Win %

2005 - 2006 7 23 30 23 %

2006 - 2007 2 25 27 7 %

2007 - 2008 4 23 27 15 %

2008 - 2009 2 25 27 7 %

15 96 111 14 %

Data from Coach T stats.

Warren Co. boys basketball

Wins Losses Total Games Win %

2005 - 2006 7 23 30 23 %

2006 - 2007 2 25 27 7 %

2007 - 2008 4 23 27 15 %

2008 - 2009 2 25 27 7 %

15 96 111 14 %

Data from Coach T stats.

I agree, the record speaks for itself, however, I think Coach Smith should have been given an ultimatium, if he couldn't get things turned around in two more years, then he too would be shown the door. the jury is still somewhat out with me, concerning Coach Smith. ( Not for Coach Eades). I am not that disappointed with either decsion.

I agree, the record speaks for itself, however, I think Coach Smith should have been given an ultimatium, if he couldn't get things turned around in two more years, then he too would be shown the door. the jury is still somewhat out with me, concerning Coach Smith. ( Not for Coach Eades). I am not that disappointed with either decsion.

Are you serious??? All I have read on the girls post was how long eades had (losing) before something was done and now you are saying give Smith 6 years??? You saw his record how much more losing does there have to be not to mention the way he talked to the players before something was done???? Really again I say are you serious???

If they were so concerned with the state of the program maybe they should've had a meeting with Coach Smith in the past 4 years to express their concerns. But nope, the first meeting they ever had with him was to tell him they're letting him go.

can anyone pick who is NEXT..cause the ad - prin. are going to be the last to go...