2009 Franklin Rebels

fbforme

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's happening in Franklin? How are the Rebels looking? I know they lost alot of starters. Who's returning and what is thier outlook for the upcoming season?

Me being from Indy, i dont know any returning staters other than the running backs Keyo Lee and Alex Ford.

If someone tell us some of the other returning starters that would be great to know.

Every other team in the district has a completed 10 game schedule. But Franklin is still looking for a 10th game ! ! ! Who knows when Clayton will get it together and complete the FHS schedule.

[/quote

No reason to get so negative! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Don't you think that he has been busying trying to find games. I'm sure going to the Championship game makes it tough to get games. I did see on the calendar that the boys brought home that we are playing Ootewah and a Saturday game against Christian County Ky. Those are two new games on the schedule. Good to see BGA as a game next season. That game will be hyped up and hopefully fun. The last non region game was against Memphis Fairley. I'm glad I won't be watching the following year when we have to drive to Memphis. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Did coach Clayton retire?

Had not even heard that he was going to. Why would you ask this? Only thing I always thought he might go down to Independence if it was open since Campbell is down there now. I'm sure he is working hard to find new ways to get Lee and Ford the ball and excited about having them both back next season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Spring Practice starts soon. I saw that we are scrimmaging Riverdale. That should answer some questions that are needed to be answered. I can't wait to see the new team out on the field. When exactly will they start going out in pads, does anyone know that answer to this?