7AAA

coachof3

So does anyone know the correct schedule???

Saturday ??? Why not Friday?

And blah the fields look like crap...

I was driving around and looked around, Siegel Park fields still look pretty nice

plus I did see some hispanics on it kicking around..

If it continues to rain maybe someone can throw that option to play.

Good luck with that one. MSC cancels their own tournament with anything over 1 inch of rain.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with that one. MSC cancels their own tournament with anything over 1 inch of rain.

MSC didn't call off their tournament, the city did. The same people who decided that a soccer field built on a flood plain did not need drains are the same people who decide on the use of the field. Ask Brentwood and Franklin about their tournaments last year and last weekend, they have as little power over their tournaments as MSC. By the way Bill Vice is doc at MSC, so I am sure he would allow the games to be played there if he had the final say.

Blackman - Cookeville rematch on Monday should be the best game in the first round.

The rest of the higher seeds should win, with Lebanon possibly playing the spoiler. JMO

Should have said Oakland - Lebanon best first round game as it was the only close one.

Pats need to play much better against Siegel if they want to move on.