2009 All-State

Indian

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coachh17 and deputydog you are wasting your breath. They obviously don't think that anyone from upper east tennessee can play. How they could have left Pietrowski and Oliver off the teams is beyond me. Seems to be a middle tennessee bias here. Good players no doubt but if Pickett Co. had three players on the same team how did they not win the state title. A little funny if you ask me.

I just want to congratulate Jaclisa Haislip on making the all state team what an accomplilshment for someone who wasnt first team all district. Like I said before i dont usually say much about the all district stuff but i thought that her not being first team all district was a joke and in my opinion this PROVES that.

CONGRATS GIRL I AM PROUD OF YOU I am also proud of your comment in the DNJ regarding how much work you need to do to improve I am looking forward to another season next year with EVERYBODY coming back

GO LADY WARRIORS

Is Division II not broken down into DII-A (small) and DII-AA (large)....???

It doesn't need to be divided as there aren't enough true all state level players to make 2 separate teams. However, congrats to JPII's Paige Baechle for making the team. She would make it in any division. A 5-11 junior that does it all on both ends of the floor as well as being a great kid. She'll be a sleeper at some college as a 3/4 player. Congrats to all.

In my opinion, Elizabethton's 6' 2" center Mariah Pietrowski should have been selected. She had a great four year career and looked like the best AA low post in the state tournament to me.

I only saw Pietrowsky at state..I agree she is good but I don't think as good as Griffen(sp?) in the low post was from Gibson County. But, I did enjoy watcing her play.