Quarterbacks to Watch in the...

Superstar

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Junior Cameron Tallent Rhea Co. 6'2 180. This kid is a playmaker, he can make all the throws, knows when to roll or tuck and run and is very smart on and off the field. Last year as a sophomore threw for 1849 yards, 21TDs, Att 220, Comp 120, Y/A 142.2, Comp% .545, 7 INTs, QB rating of 101, and 3 rushng TDs. Named to Times Free Press 1st Team Best of Preps All Area and named to the Region 4-4A all region team. He can do it all and he is only going to get better.

Junior Cameron Tallent Rhea Co. 6'2 180. This kid is a playmaker, he can make all the throws, knows when to roll or tuck and run and is very smart on and off the field. Last year as a sophomore threw for 1849 yards, 21TDs, Att 220, Comp 120, Y/A 142.2, Comp% .545, 7 INTs, QB rating of 101, and 3 rushng TDs. Named to Times Free Press 1st Team Best of Preps All Area and named to the Region 4-4A all region team. He can do it all and he is only going to get better.

ive seen this kid play and 6'2 180 is very generous haha can you see this kid playing at the next level?

ive seen this kid play and 6'2 180 is very generous haha can you see this kid playing at the next level?

If he keeps improving he could play at the next level, but also he still has two years to go. So just have to wait and see if he does. He is a very good baseball player too, so if he does decided to play in college he may have two options when his senior year rolls around. But yeah 6'2 180 is correct he has grown alittle since football season.

Another one I would keep an eye on is McMinn Co. QB Ables he is like 6'4 or 6'5 200. He has the potential to be a very good QB this year.

He is the best QB I seen last year. Those stats are against good competition including Maryville. I watched him take his team on his shoulders against a very good Powell team. I think he will be D1 material. Is he attending any camps or combines this summer?

He is the best QB I seen last year. Those stats are against good competition including Maryville. I watched him take his team on his shoulders against a very good Powell team. I think he will be D1 material. Is he attending any camps or combines this summer?

Yeah last year schedule had a lot very good teams on it, and this year is no different in fact I think it will be harder. Combines I don't know yet if he is going to any right now since it is baseball season, and that is what he is focused on. Cam does typically go to Furman and one or two other camps in the summer. I think he will end up going to more camps and combines this summer than he has in the past.

these are some quarterbacks.... anybody we are leavin out???????

What about

Red Banks Sr. QB Andy Christopher (strong arm, some accuracy issues, and pretty smart with his throws)

Soddy Daisy Sr. QB Parrott ( Very good QB, great mechanics, but will be lacking the playmakers at WR this year)

Hixson Sr. Zach McCarter ( Good QB but he needs an offensive line to help him out.)

Cleveland Sr. Terrell Parks (Has been at WR the last few years, but had a good game at QB against Maryville)

Ooltewah Sr. Brady Reed (Good arm, pretty accurate, very experienced, and he has a good team backing him.)