Marvyille Rebels in 6A

MLREB

Tyler Maples would be crazy to leave UT. I truly believe he will get to play a lot this year.

I know 6A will be tougher than 4A was. There is no doubt about that. But! With George Quarles and that staff I believe they can compete with any team any time in the state. This upcoming team may take a few losses this year. This year and maybe next year will be the best chance to get them. Maryville's upcoming senior and junior classes are alright but not as loaded as the last several classes have been. Maryville's upcoming sophomore class is unreal. This class rivals the 1998 senior class of Nick Black,Chuck Prugh and the 2002 senior class of Brandon Waters,Carl Stewart. I have heard already that around 7-8 sophomores will start.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebullron whur ewe ben???.....We wuz thankin' maybee ewe got mashed under tha thumb....lol....Eye jest hope we can wen a gaim er too....Eye hurd maybee we mite be gettin' sum knew uneeforms agin yisterdee....Eye uhgree these yunger klasses iz loaded ..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Rebullron whur ewe ben???.....We wuz thankin' maybee ewe got mashed under tha thumb....lol....Eye jest hope we can wen a gaim er too....Eye hurd maybee we mite be gettin' sum knew uneeforms agin yisterdee....Eye uhgree these yunger klasses iz loaded ..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I thought he was going to update his team picture,

Maryville will be fine, don't think they`ll be winning 3-4 state championships in a row anymore but they`ll be fine. I`ve said for years that the main difference between 4A and 5A is how soon you play teams as good as you are or better come playoff time. Often times it wasn't until the semi-finals or even the finals before Maryville played a team as good as they were, now it could be the 2nd round. Doesn't mean they won't win(they've never had much trouble beating teams with as much or more talent) it will just be harder.

Maryville will be fine, don't think they`ll be winning 3-4 state championships in a row anymore but they`ll be fine. I`ve said for years that the main difference between 4A and 5A is how soon you play teams as good as you are or better come playoff time. Often times it wasn't until the semi-finals or even the finals before Maryville played a team as good as they were, now it could be the 2nd round. Doesn't mean they won't win(they've never had much trouble beating teams with as much or more talent) it will just be harder.

Actually, Maryville probably wont have to wait until the 2nd round of the playoffs to play a team as good as they are......it could be as early as week 1 or 2 of the regular season now that they are in 6A. But i do agree with you, Maryville will be just fine. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Actually, Maryville probably wont have to wait until the 2nd round of the playoffs to play a team as good as they are......it could be as early as week 1 or 2 of the regular season now that they are in 6A. But i do agree with you, Maryville will be just fine. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was talking about the playoffs specifically, not counting the regular season. The main difference between 4A and 5A IMO is the level of competition in the playoffs and how early you face it.

Maryville will probably win the 6A state chanpionship in its first try this year. And people will probably be sitting around wondering how did they do that. Well they have at Maryville a dedication unmatched at any level in the state. From players to coaches to fans. It really is a simple program that they have there and it amazes me that no other high school in the state can match it. It really is a no-brainer when you that a close look at it. I think their playoff game scores will probably be a little closer but I think they will advance easily.

thank you. im not a hater i just thought you might need to here the truth

Bulldog, think nothing of bladerunner. It's hard to specify sarcasm on a internet thread, but he is really an idiot who hates maryville and tries to turn people on us. Most of us, such as StarsnBars, Rebelron, MLReb, and Rebelsman are sane Maryville fans whose heads aren't up our butts... Ignore Hitchrunner.

Most of us, such as StarsnBars, Rebelron, MLReb, and Rebelsman are sane..

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I just wonder if this statement strikes anyone else as funny??? They are all great guys but "sane"???

I think we all must get a little "touched" by reading this stuff......

tpoole12

Bulldog, think nothing of bladerunner. It's hard to specify sarcasm on a internet thread, but he is really an idiot who hates maryville and tries to turn people on us. Most of us, such as StarsnBars, Rebelron, MLReb, and Rebelsman are sane Maryville fans whose heads aren't up our butts... Ignore Hitchrunner.

You know this was just about to hurt my feelings when I realized that this users name was Rebelscum1998....

I am not a name caller ......however when I think of name like Rebelscum, I think of a mullet, a family tree that does not fork, A Maryville flag & a rusted out old pick up. I would feel bad about saying this, but I was just called an idiot.

I thnk you may be right Mr. Dog, maybe it was not a fluke.

however when I think of name like Rebelscum, I think of a mullet, a family tree that does not fork, A Maryville flag & a rusted out old pick up. I would feel bad about saying this, but I was just called an idiot.

So what's yer point? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />