Wartburg 2009

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pay off yea riht thay stink punks nobudy like the warts.

I do. As a CAK fan, I am pulling for the Dogs to have a great season and jump up and bite some people. I have felt like this program is making progress the last couple of years. Their home field is always a nice environment (and good concessions!) at Wartburg, and the people are nice and friendly.

Good luck to Wartburg this year. Surprise some people! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My name is Justin Huseman an i play for sunbright, and who ever footballer is he is an idiot and i dont think he plays for us because it looks like he always makes us look stupid

Don't worry Huseman, I hardly doubt anyone on here thinks he actually plays for you guys. He has basically just become the laughing stock of CoachT. Just don't worry about him, just focus on the season and the games at hand.

My name is Justin Huseman an i play for sunbright, and who ever footballer is he is an idiot and i dont think he plays for us because it looks like he always makes us look stupid

Huse come on dawg, ya no tat ya a good playar but ya be to nice sumtimes. ya our #1 guy witout a doubt but im gittin beter an we gonna win county if we keep playin lik we be playin rite now!! an ya fast but im a biger hitter so watch out!!

The Warts be scared

GEAUX TIGERS