Starters

PG Jared Hilton

SG Dylan Powers

SF Mabry/Park Depends on how he feels

PF Tyler Thomas

C Tyer Hood

Bench

Dylan Moore Tucker Parkerson Billy Bearden Billy Ault Jordan Hall Javon Bair

not very big just Hood an Thomas they will have to have some young post play off the bench they lost Carpenter Bivens and Ault to graduation they all played post Ault and Carpenter were around 6ft 3 will be tough to replace there length around the rim and Bivens was a great on ball defender

I dont think Hall will get much playing time as a Freshman there's to much depth at guard but i do believe he should dress and play some minutes

and i wouldnt get to happy about killing the 16 and under team not very good at all

My thoughts exactly. If the team you are talking about is the Mustangs, only one of their players is even on the team at LC and none of them are on varsity. The kids that are sophmores this year dont even have a team. They are all spread out among 3 or 4 different teams. I dont know about aau but in middle school im sure jordan was probably the biggest and most physical guard on the court most of the time. Not saying jordan isnt a good player but with that being said I think there will be a bigger transition from middle to high school then you think.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D Powers

C Mabry

J Hall (Incoming Freshman from North)

Probably T. Hood /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

5th to be named later.

The keys beside Hood of course are Dylan and newcomer J Hall (if he doesn't goto CAK), they can both fill it up from outside. Jordan is by far the best shooter coming out of middle school I have seen since D McElroy in the 90's, in fact I believe someone told me he set a new scoring record at North where McElroy also attended. I could see Jordan going to CAK since he is related to Coach Wells, and the fact he is an unbelievable Quarterback which makes CAK a much better choice for football reasons.

They are going to need one of the sophomores also to step up and contribute inside. The loss of Bobby will hurt LC on the glass.

no way they bring hall in as a freshman,eveyone knows how DP is about getting his touches ,not including Hood.This is Hoods team, and anyone who has been around the Halls knows that Jamie will make sure Jordan gets his,This could be like oil and water,just wont mix,Best thing for LC is that Jordan follows Shane.and your starters should be Hilton a solid point gaurd,Hood,mabry,Powers and parks or thomas.will not be able to fill bobbys shoes now or later. no size coming.

D Powers

C Mabry

J Hall (Incoming Freshman from North)

Probably T. Hood /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

5th to be named later.

The keys beside Hood of course are Dylan and newcomer J Hall (if he doesn't goto CAK), they can both fill it up from outside. Jordan is by far the best shooter coming out of middle school I have seen since D McElroy in the 90's, in fact I believe someone told me he set a new scoring record at North where McElroy also attended. I could see Jordan going to CAK since he is related to Coach Wells, and the fact he is an unbelievable Quarterback which makes CAK a much better choice for football reasons.

They are going to need one of the sophomores also to step up and contribute inside. The loss of Bobby will hurt LC on the glass.

Finally! Someone sees JHall as a great player. He will surpass THood if the naysayers don't break his spirit.

I don't post on here much, but I do love to get on here and always read the Lenoir City drama every chance I get. There is ALWAYS someone complaining of a child being better than their own who may get more minutes, playing time, etc.

Better than reality TV sometimes.

Do some of you people just sit on here all day and wait for the next message to show up so you can plot what you are going to say next to bash a child? I sure would love to have the job you have.

Let me tell you one thing and you better listen to this whether you like it or not. My son played ball with one of the older Hall boy's his whole life and the Hall's are very respectful people. The only thing Jamie and Michelle have ever done is make sure their boys succeed in whatever they do and to always trust in Christ. They both have my respect from the years of experience with them and I sure hope they don't read this junk on here. Don't mess with Jamie or Michelle because they will do what is best for their children. Any parents would who actually love their children.

The best thing they can do is send Jordan to a school where he can succeed because he won't at Lenoir City obviously with this crap and him not even in High school yet.

Once again this doesn't surprise me, a person talking about another child in Lenoir City because of jealously!

Anyone who plays Lenoir City whether it be Football or Basketball over the past few years knows it's Lenoir City and can easily chalk up a win because there is no support there from parents, players or fans. It's all about I in team instead of We. You may have done well in basketball last season, but your Football record is horrible. You just ran off Shane Wells which helped you get that season in basketball and I don't blame him for leaving. I hope you lose Jordan Hall. A kid doesn't deserve to go through that whether they be talented or not! Send him down to the Red Skin Nation! They def. will support him and would Love to have him! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't post on here much, but I do love to get on here and always read the Lenoir City drama every chance I get. There is ALWAYS someone complaining of a child being better than their own who may get more minutes, playing time, etc.

Do some of you people just sit on here all day and wait for the next message to show up so you can plot what you are going to say next to bash a child? I sure would love to have the job you have.

Let me tell you one thing and you better listen to this whether you like it or not. My son played ball with one of the older Hall boy's his whole life and the Hall's are very respectful people. The only thing Jamie and Michelle have ever done is make sure their boys succeed in whatever they do and to always trust in Christ. They both have my respect from the years of experience with them and I sure hope they don't read this junk on here. Don't mess with Jamie or Michelle because they will do what is best for their children. Any parents would who actually love their children.

The best thing they can do is send Jordan to a school where he can succeed because he won't at Lenoir City obviously with this crap and him not even in High school yet.

Once again this doesn't surprise me, a person talking about another child in Lenoir City because of jealously!

Anyone who plays Lenoir City whether it be Football or Basketball over the past few years knows it's Lenoir City and can easily chalk up a win because there is no support there from parents, players or fans. It's all about I in team instead of We. You may have done well in basketball last season, but your Football record is horrible. You just ran off Shane Wells which helped you get that season in basketball and I don't blame him for leaving. I hope you lose Jordan Hall. A kid doesn't deserve to go through that whether they be talented or not! Send him down to the Red Skin Nation! They def. will support him and would Love to have him! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Catholic would too! Just joking before anyone gets on here and accuse of us recruiting the kid and his parents.

I can assure girls' basketball drama is worse than this! Same problem with "star" players coming from 8th grade. I use the word star loosely. Hall is an awesome player and does not seem to call in favorites and his parents don;t play up to the coaches. His ability speaks for itself. His parents should be proud. I agree with lovedahoops, I hope his spirit does not break. You can look at the girls team to see the downfall from broken players.

Starters

PG Jared Hilton

SG Dylan Powers

SF Mabry/Park Depends on how he feels

PF Tyler Thomas

C Tyer Hood

Bench

Dylan Moore Tucker Parkerson Billy Bearden Billy Ault Jordan Hall Javon Bair

not very big just Hood an Thomas they will have to have some young post play off the bench they lost Carpenter Bivens and Ault to graduation they all played post Ault and Carpenter were around 6ft 3 will be tough to replace there length around the rim and Bivens was a great on ball defender

I dont think Hall will get much playing time as a Freshman there's to much depth at guard but i do believe he should dress and play some minutes

and i wouldnt get to happy about killing the 16 and under team not very good at all

Yall Lc people are nutts if J Hall comes to LC he is the second best maybe third best player on the team PERIOD behind Hood & maybe DP and 14 years kids beating a 16 year old jv team is a big thing to 14 years old but sad for them LC kids to get Dunk on that So. class is terrible it would be a couple I keep but the rest will get cut.

LC has 3 of 5 returning that started almost every game last year. Hood, Powers and Hilton. C Mabry is coming off a knee injury but Caleb, Hayden Park and Tyler Thomas will be in the mix to replace Bobby. Filling Bobby's shoes will be tough for any freshman at that position. Jordon may be able to step it up but there is a big difference from getting your shot off in middle school vs high school. Ask DP. He worked hard for two years getting better each year ball handling and at getting open. Jordon has a good size and his shooting ability will help a lot if he can get it off. I would not be suprised either if he follows coach Wells to CAK.

You're right their is a difference between middle and high school. However, the speed at which Jordan gets his shot off is still faster than most high school kids. The AAU team that he plays for is a showcase team which means he sees competition that is better than your average varsity player. Jordan excels as a member of the Pyro team. I think instead of getting upset about Jordan's arrival at LC people should be rejoicing because now they have a 3rd scoring option.

The ones that don't want Jordan are the ones that are going to lose playing time to him. Jordan is legit, and yes he will be a great not good basketball player in high school. If these LC kids knew any better they would be calling Jordan and buddy up with him and make sure he comes to LC. I have been around the LC community for around 9 years now, I try and support them but I am over it. Jordan just leave and go where you can be appreciated.

LC and the 1st baptist all stars will be better without you because they are all the best we have ever seen. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The ones that don't want Jordan are the ones that are going to lose playing time to him. Jordan is legit, and yes he will be a great not good basketball player in high school. If these LC kids knew any better they would be calling Jordan and buddy up with him and make sure he comes to LC. I have been around the LC community for around 9 years now, I try and support them but I am over it. Jordan just leave and go where you can be appreciated.

LC and the 1st baptist all stars will be better without you because they are all the best we have ever seen. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Let me ask you this how many LC players getting on here saying they dont want the Hall kid to go to LC? I dont think any of them would say or have said they wouldnt welcome this kid...... You all get on here and talk about none sense