Uh Oh - Fryer on You Tube

joeyT

Ouch

Fryer made somebody mad. They've posted a video on You Tube claiming TSSAA violations.

He is even making substitutions from behind the bench.

the description posted on the video page is

Coach Chris Fryer is coaching, condtioning and recruiting these girls against TSSAA rules & regulations.

Coach Fryer conditions & coaches year round which is against TSSAA Rules. It gives him an unfair advantage against coaches & opposing schools that follow the rules.

He also is very abusive to his players which causes a very high turnover (revolving door) of players. This abusiveness causes him to have to recruit (illegally) to have enough players to play. It's been going on for a while, but because he wins a lot of games (due to his cheating), the administration tolerates it by looking the other way or just sweeping things under the rug. We are trying to expose him and cause a swell of support to get him fired, replaced or transferred out.

Did I say ouch

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch

Fryer made somebody mad. They've posted a video on You Tube claiming TSSAA violations.

Did I say ouch

[/quote

You can say what you want about Fryer, he can be tough and he does run off kids, but illegal recruiting is a bunch of crap. Almost all of his players come up through MJ Middle School under Coach Johnson, who gives them a a good foundation. He does condition almost year round, and most of his girls that play aau, play on different teams. Actually he has been known to discouarage AAU, he lost two great players over AAU, don't know all the details, don't claim to, but i SEE A LOT OF IGNORANCE OF THE PROGRAM IN THIS POST.

You can say what you want about Fryer, he can be tough and he does run off kids, but illegal recruiting is a bunch of crap. Almost all of his players come up through MJ Middle School under Coach Johnson, who gives them a a good foundation. He does condition almost year round, and most of his girls that play aau, play on different teams. Actually he has been known to discouarage AAU, he lost two great players over AAU, don't know all the details, don't claim to, but i SEE A LOT OF IGNORANCE OF THE PROGRAM IN THIS POST.

Well well worden. Did you even read the post. there is a link to a video on you tube. the quote in the post was copied directly off the you tube site as the description for the video. Quote from you tube poster not me. I just linked it and copied it. did you even watch the video. some body caught him clearly coaching in a AAU tournament on video. lot of ignorance but not in the post. it was just a reporting of another post.

Well well worden. Did you even read the post. there is a link to a video on you tube. the quote in the post was copied directly off the you tube site as the description for the video. Quote from you tube poster not me. I just linked it and copied it. did you even watch the video. some body caught him clearly coaching in a AAU tournament on video. lot of ignorance but not in the post. it was just a reporting of another post.

When you open a can of worms, get ready for the "fertilization" to start.

Ouch

Did I say ouch

How can he not get in trouble for this...he is clearly coaching that team...the AAU coach is just like standing there and picking up balls while fryer does all the coaching..Crazy

How can he not get in trouble for this...he is clearly coaching that team...the AAU coach is just like standing there and picking up balls while fryer does all the coaching..Crazy

Some questions:

1. Is that high school players or are they 8th graders?

2. What makes a copy of an unsigned movie on another site valid and did JoeyT do something to the information?

3. Are all of these players MJ players or are they from different schools?

4.Was anyone talked to who made the movie?

5. Why did joeyt put it on this site instead of sending it to the TSSAa himself and let the senario play out there? what is Joeyt's motivation?

6. What school does JoeyT support?

KI, since you seem to be making an accusation, how about filling this site in on the rule violations you know of in the TSSAA handbook that are being violated.

Some questions:

high school players - brit, chelsea, kia, and others

2. What makes a copy of an unsigned movie on another site valid and did JoeyT do something to the information?

what does "do something to the information" mean. IT IS A LINK TO YOU TUBE. d-e-n-s-e. yea I hacked you tube and altered the video and description

MJ

irrelevant

5. Why did joeyt put it on this site instead of sending it to the TSSAa himself and let the senario play out there? what is Joeyt's motivation?

irrelevant. I didn't post it on you tube I COPIED the information. Ever here of drudge report. Its the internet phatgas

irrelevant but I support the girls and rule keepers not a team

Some questions:

Phargis,

answer to 1. if they are 8th graders this year this is a violation if they will attend his school.

answer to 2. Question I immediately had myself.

answer to 3. If it is one of his players it is a violation.

answer to 4. I don't know but it does appear to be a problem.

answer to 5. It should be sent to them or they should be made aware of it. Then it would be one phone call to the school by TSSAA and penalties would be imposed or not. Does motivation matter if it is true.

answer to 6. Same as last part of 5.

This has been going on all over the middle and west tn area for 20 years, YOU TUBE just gave a public venue and people should attempt to play by the rules.

DM

Phargis,

answer to 1. if they are 8th graders this year this is a violation if they will attend his school.

answer to 2. Question I immediately had myself.

answer to 3. If it is one of his players it is a violation.

answer to 4. I don't know but it does appear to be a problem.

answer to 5. It should be sent to them or they should be made aware of it. Then it would be one phone call to the school by TSSAA and penalties would be imposed or not. Does motivation matter if it is true.

answer to 6. Same as last part of 5.

This has been going on all over the middle and west tn area for 20 years, YOU TUBE just gave a public venue and people should attempt to play by the rules.

DM

This doesn't happen in East Tennessee??.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Classic video!! Especially the ball-boy "coach". Don't know about this happening with basketball in east Tennessee but it does happen with baseball. The "punishment" is something like this: TSSAA-AD, your coach has been reported working with your team out of season. HS AD-Ok, we'll take care of it but he probably just happened to be at the field doing some field maintenance. TSSAA-Hey, thanks, see you at spring fling.

Some questions:

high school players - brit, chelsea, kia, and others

what does "do something to the information" mean. IT IS A LINK TO YOU TUBE. d-e-n-s-e. yea I hacked you tube and altered the video and description

MJ

irrelevant

irrelevant. I didn't post it on you tube I COPIED the information. Ever here of drudge report. Its the internet phatgas

irrelevant but I support the girls and rule keepers not a team

JT hit the nail on the head.

Simply put, Fryer got caught. Regardless of how much you like or dislike him or the MJ program, cheating cannot be justified.