William Blount Football Coach

etcoach

Anything official yet? Where did Wilhite go? Is he in consideration?

No, meeting at 4:30 today, hope to know then. Wilhite is the defensive cordinator at LC, and one of the best in the region but has no chance of getting the WB job. Great guy but coached baseball to 3 wins and football to 1 win, we are moving in a different direction.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, meeting at 4:30 today, hope to know then. Wilhite is the defensive cordinator at LC, and one of the best in the region but has no chance of getting the WB job. Great guy but coached baseball to 3 wins and football to 1 win, we are moving in a different direction.

Is the meeting just with the committee or is this a meeting with the players to announce the coach?

yes we are,i think baseball might get 6 wins.football will get the big zero.at least heritage will not be last. sorry, govman don't won't u to have to threatening me...didn't know u was that bad...lol

I hope William Blount is able to make the right decision. Coach Gregory would be a wonderful asset to the football program and the faculty. You can't have much more success than he has in the past. He was able to win a state title in Mississippi in the largest classification. There is no doubt in my mind that he would have the Governors able to compete with Maryville (again) within a few short years. Good luck to Coach Gregory. Hope you are given an opportunity to prove to those in Blount County (and Monroe County) that you are a very capable high school coach!

yes we are,i think baseball might get 6 wins.football will get the big zero.at least heritage will not be last. sorry, govman don't won't u to have to threatening me...didn't know u was that bad...lol

Don't understand your post,zero wins????? heritage not last???? Maybe a lack of knowledge on my behalf or yours not quite sure which one.

I hope William Blount is able to make the right decision. Coach Gregory would be a wonderful asset to the football program and the faculty. You can't have much more success than he has in the past. He was able to win a state title in Mississippi in the largest classification. There is no doubt in my mind that he would have the Governors able to compete with Maryville (again) within a few short years. Good luck to Coach Gregory. Hope you are given an opportunity to prove to those in Blount County (and Monroe County) that you are a very capable high school coach!

I was under the impression that his state championship was in a small private (MPSA) school.

Man, this is becoming some kind of sick joke, why is it taking so long for this committee to get some-one hired. Im sure thats pobably RWs fault also. He seems to be the reason for anything bad happening at that school, oh yeah but he and sm were coaching when the school had their best season, I guess his deal with the devil ran out. You sure hes going to LC. Looks as though almost every coach that was at wb is going to try and beat them next year on a different team. They may as well have a playbook, of course the new hire will put in a new system????? Only if they could get him hired before the first week during the season. That would be nice. /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" /> Maybe bobby from Karns could go back to wb, he could change the system weekly.