William Blount Football Coach

etcoach

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, THE RHEA CO COACH HAS APPLIED FOR THE CLEVELAND JOB, THE WILLIAM BLOUNT JOB, AND I HAVE HEARD THE SODDY DAISY JOB AS WELL. MAY NOT BE HAPPY AT RHEA CO. SOUNDS LIKE. I HOPE COACH GREGORY GETS THE WB JOB, WILL DO A GREAT JOB. IMO SHOULD HAVE OFFERED HIM THE JOB TO BEGIN WITH.

He must be relatively content seeing as how he is still there while turning down quite a nice pay raise to go to Blount County.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, THE RHEA CO COACH HAS APPLIED FOR THE CLEVELAND JOB, THE WILLIAM BLOUNT JOB, AND I HAVE HEARD THE SODDY DAISY JOB AS WELL. MAY NOT BE HAPPY AT RHEA CO. SOUNDS LIKE. I HOPE COACH GREGORY GETS THE WB JOB, WILL DO A GREAT JOB. IMO SHOULD HAVE OFFERED HIM THE JOB TO BEGIN WITH.

From what I hear he has applied everywhere... He must just like to interview....

BTW I know who the next coach is........................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

From what I hear he has applied everywhere... He must just like to interview....

BTW I know who the next coach is........................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OH he can interview. That is for sure.

Email me buddy or call me, and put some money where that mouth is, I'll bet you ANYTHING you want you name it.

Well, you will know in the mourning who is going to take over the team, and he is a winner and will win right away, BOOK IT!!!!

Do you have a mancrush or something? Why else would you want him to call you? See how dumb you sound. For the record I don't know Jason personally but the word Pride is ofton used without referring to a person. 22 used to be my numbers as well many moons ago. I am sorry you thought you had something figured out and it didn't go as you thought must be confusing for a simpleton

IMO, they had better look to the future of the program and go after someone that will stick with them. They need a coach that not only knows how to coach but also how to embrace the youth feeder programs and get those kids excited about being a Governor. They need someone that they don't have to wonder at the end of each year whether he will be back the next year. With this being said they had better forget everyone else and go after JON YOUNG and do what it takes to get him back to WB where he belongs.

Yes, The Daily Times website says that David Gregory accepted the position this afternoon.

I think Gregory will do a good job. I understand he has a daughter in middle school and he wants her to have a place to call home during her teenage years. If this is true then he should be here for a while. Hopefully the revolving door will stop for a few years and the coaching staff will settle out. There are several good coaches currently on staff that have been loyal to the program. Hopefully everything will fall into place and the players, coaches and fans can get back to getting ready for next season. There is alot of talent in the returning group. They had a junior heavy starting line-up last year so I am very optimistic about this season....

tpoole12

GO GOVS