west greene buffaloes a new team new year

It wouldn't be that big of a blow to thier ego, it has happened before. If one of they county teams beat GHS , especially with thier over-confident attudes, it would CRUSH them. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Here are all the teams coming to the passing day at Maryville College: GREENEVILLE'S 7 ON 7

Grace Christian

Greenback

Wartburg Central

Alcoa

Loudon

McMinn Central

Polk County

Sequatchie County

Smith County

Upperman

Chattanooga Central

Claiborne County

Fulton

Greeneville no other greene county school were invited...

Sequoyah

Anderson County

Catholic

Cumberland County

Knox Central

Lenoir City

Seymour

White County

Farragut

Heritage

Karns

Maryville

Oak Ridge

King's Academy

William Blount

THIS IS WHY G-VILLE IS THE BEST CAUSE WE PLAY THE BEST!!!!!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah greeneville don't work at all they just go through the whole summer with no practice or anything ........ NOT.... the greeneville kids go to hard work every day at 730 just so when all the trash talkin comes to the feild the county teams will get shut up oh and btw south greene don't talk hardly any trash and they will probably beat west greene... oh and greeneville gettin murdered by crocket? crocket did not score on greeneville's first team D period. All the trash talking from especially WG is just feuling the fire for the greene devils. some one told me even chucky doak was trash talkin a bunch of the greeneville players that were watchin the 7 on 7 between SG and CD. i mean are you serious? every one can talk trash but only the guys that are 4A conference champs and 4th round playoffs have the experience that it takes on friday nights. i'm not judgin the greene devil's team by last year's performance but only two seniors are gone from last year's first D. and i garuntee the county teams do not have two a days right now anyway

By the way... Sg has two a days 3 days a week and one practice a day on 2 days a week. I believe thats more than greeneville is doing so...get your story straight.

Here are all the teams coming to the passing day at Maryville College: GREENEVILLE'S 7 ON 7

Grace Christian

Greenback

Wartburg Central

Alcoa

Loudon

McMinn Central

Polk County

Sequatchie County

Smith County

Upperman

Chattanooga Central

Claiborne County

Fulton

Greeneville no other greene county school were invited...

Sequoyah

Anderson County

Catholic

Cumberland County

Knox Central

Lenoir City

Seymour

White County

Farragut

Heritage

Karns

Maryville

Oak Ridge

King's Academy

William Blount

THIS IS WHY G-VILLE IS THE BEST CAUSE WE PLAY THE BEST!!!!!!!

You dummy SG got invited and is going to one at Tennessee Tech with schools from all over TN not just the east but nice try.

By the way... Sg has two a days 3 days a week and one practice a day on 2 days a week. I believe thats more than greeneville is doing so...get your story straight.

You dummy SG got invited and is going to one at Tennessee Tech with schools from all over TN not just the east but nice try.

Sure they did!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sure they did!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is where SG will be tomorrow!

WATSON BROWN FOOTBALL CAMP 2009

@ TN Tech

July 17th (Friday)

PASSING CAMP & OL/DL CAMP.

We will be conducting a 7 on 7 passing league that will allow you to play 6-8 games. We are expecting

teams from TN, GA, AL, and KY.

yeah greeneville don't work at all they just go through the whole summer with no practice or anything ........ NOT.... the greeneville kids go to hard work every day at 730 just so when all the trash talkin comes to the feild the county teams will get shut up oh and btw south greene don't talk hardly any trash and they will probably beat west greene... oh and greeneville gettin murdered by crocket? crocket did not score on greeneville's first team D period. All the trash talking from especially WG is just feuling the fire for the greene devils. some one told me even chucky doak was trash talkin a bunch of the greeneville players that were watchin the 7 on 7 between SG and CD. i mean are you serious? every one can talk trash but only the guys that are 4A conference champs and 4th round playoffs have the experience that it takes on friday nights. i'm not judgin the greene devil's team by last year's performance but only two seniors are gone from last year's first D. and i garuntee the county teams do not have two a days right now anyway

Why were the Greeneville boys at the 7 on 7 between Chuckey Doak and South Greene? If they are not worried about any of the Greene county teams why would they waste their time? Just curious which one were they there to watch.

Yeah?! Why were they there?

It wouldn't be that big of a blow to thier ego, it has happened before. If one of they county teams beat GHS , especially with thier over-confident attudes, it would CRUSH them. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok ive talked to a bunch of the guys about this. They were not overconfident at ALL. They realize that it isnt going to be a cakewalk and that everyone is out to get them. And because of that they are working as hard as they ever have. Trust me the guys i talked to know that it will NEVER be easy no matter who they play.

West Greene by far with the talent they have and the head coach they have should undoubtly be the best county team for sure, Dare one say one of the best in their conference. And as for not talking trash lets put our big boy pants on its part of sports, And it's all in good FUN! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I realize that SG has won the can more times than WG has won games... That may be a stretch but not by much. There has been a change in Mosheim players are more disciplined, work harder, and know what it takes to win. The old we dont care to lose we are WG we are suppose to get beat by everybody but cosby attitude is gone. Kids are buying in to the fact they can win and as being part of the old school WG teams I know that wasnt the case. I am happy to see such changes and if feeling confident in my team is a crime then im guilty as charged! Buffs will bring the can home this year and will give every team a dose all they want on friday nights this fall!

Get beat by everbody BUT Cosby? Yall havent beaten us in a real game in forever, so why anyone would have that attitude would be surprising.

I do think yall have gotten tons better since Coach Case took over. He's a great coach and a good man for your young men in mosheim to look up to. I hope yall win your conference. Beating GHS will be tough but I think yall will destroy the other County teams this year.

1. The stadium stuff isnt really anythin the football players can help in the county... they dont have Niswonger funding their stuff.

2. While SG may be the most competitive against Greeneville, they arent really expected to because the were only 25 students from single A this year.. so technically Greeneville is almost twice the size of SG.. so in this case SG winning against Greeneville will be even sweeter! Furthermore any county team winning will be sweeter!

3. Talking bout how much stronger Greeneville is than the county schools... First of all look at the difference in facilities... Second it may not be the case due to the fact that West Greene lineman won the Big Man Competition in Abington which DB, TN High and other schools participated in. WG won by 1.5 points over DB to be exact.

Lastly, Greeneville may beat all the county schools this year or they may not, but the thing is just because they're in AA dont mean they suddenly became a powerhouse without playin a game. Its not a cake walk and they will find out. IF im wrong then go them but i just think Greeneville ppl should not thing they are above all the county schools. GREENEVILLE IS AA NOW JUS LIKE THE REST OF GREENE COUNTY!

Not above but just seen what it takes, coaches can be great at encouraging players to come out for football and work their tails off. But at gametime is when the real coaches comeout. Do you know what happens when gas is poured on a fire? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ! Lineman challenge? All of the county schools have always had big ol' hogs for o-lineman. You might be able to bench press a truck, but that doesn't mean you can play football. The funniest statement is about GHS being twice the size that South Greene is, Greeneville has been playing with that situation for years, whats West Greene's excuse? Pretty sure they keep getting bigger and bigger.

Not above but just seen what it takes, coaches can be great at encouraging players to come out for football and work their tails off. But at gametime is when the real coaches comeout. Do you know what happens when gas is poured on a fire? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ! Lineman challenge? All of the county schools have always had big ol' hogs for o-lineman. You might be able to bench press a truck, but that doesn't mean you can play football. The funniest statement is about GHS being twice the size that South Greene is, Greeneville has been playing with that situation for years, whats West Greene's excuse? Pretty sure they keep getting bigger and bigger.

I agree. West greene probably does have a bigger and stronger line. But im also sure that they WILL not be able to block Greenevilles D line.....

Why were the Greeneville boys at the 7 on 7 between Chuckey Doak and South Greene? If they are not worried about any of the Greene county teams why would they waste their time? Just curious which one were they there to watch.

Just came to see how horrible CDHS was gonna be, and yeah they are horrible. SG looks ok. And Julius (JUICE) and his two 5 foot 3 inch friends were talking trash to the devils that were in the stands, just adding gas to the fire. Julius was gonna come to greeneville last year, but left after 5 summer workouts cause they were to hard........ CDHS WILL HAVE TROUBLE BEATING NORTH GREENE THIS YEAR. So they have no reason to be on a field with Greeneville.

All of the county schools have always had big ol' hogs for o-lineman. You might be able to bench press a truck, but that doesn't mean you can play football. The funniest statement is about GHS being twice the size that South Greene is, Greeneville has been playing with that situation for years, whats West Greene's excuse? Pretty sure they keep getting bigger and bigger.

And in the past decade I'm pretty sure Sg hasnt had a line average over 180 give or take a few... and that is very small...