Clinton, AC, OR, Powell

thekidd0086

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CoachT Dragons07! Have you heard anything about Clinton participating in a 7-on-7 passing league?

Dragon, I wonder if they aren't doing a passing league and are just doing 7 on 7 scrimmages? I know Bearden is playing CAK 7 on 7 tonight at Bearden. I don't think either of those teams are doing a league, just doing individual "games" against another team.

Where is Houston going to college?

As I posted before, Kier has opted to go the juco route to try to up his stock and have a shot at playing D1-A football. He'll be playing at Fort Scott Community College in Kansas. Fort Scott plays in what is one of the best two or three juco football league in the country with the likes of Coffeyville, Garden City, Hutchinson, and Independence, so he'll get a lot of exposure with D1-A and D1-AA schools.

It is a good route for Kier to go, given his goal of playing D1 football. He had a lot of D2 and NAIA type of offers out of high school, and a couple of D1-AA opportunities, but he wants to have a shot play at the highest level, from what he has told me. He'll have a chance to prove he is capable of doing that by going the juco route.

Dragon, I wonder if they aren't doing a passing league and are just doing 7 on 7 scrimmages? I know Bearden is playing CAK 7 on 7 tonight at Bearden. I don't think either of those teams are doing a league, just doing individual "games" against another team.

You might be right Govolsknox, i didnt think of that. Thanks.

I'll go........

1. Clinton

2. Oak Ridge

3. Powell

4. Anderson Co.

I would say:

1. Oak Ridge

2. Anderson Co

3. Clinton

4. Powell

Clinton has two good players but wont stay healthy Oak Ridge has talent lets see what the coach can do with it. AC and Oak Ridge is a toss up I give the edge to the wildcats they are SR heavy team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Clinton vs Grace in a 7 on 7 scrimmage tomorrow night at Grace starting at 6 PM.. Im not sure who else is involved with the passing league....

Clinton vs Grace in a 7 on 7 scrimmage tomorrow night at Grace starting at 6 PM.. Im not sure who else is involved with the passing league....

Check that... 7 on 7 Passing league... Not sure grace will be able to stop clinton from passing.. but then again Clintons running game is what opens up their passing game.. should be interesting

Check that... 7 on 7 Passing league... Not sure grace will be able to stop clinton from passing.. but then again Clintons running game is what opens up their passing game.. should be interesting

Thanks Kidd....i will have to go check them out!