Clinton, AC, OR, Powell

thekidd0086

I would say:

1. Oak Ridge

2. Anderson Co

3. Clinton

4. Powell

Clinton has two good players but wont stay healthy Oak Ridge has talent lets see what the coach can do with it. AC and Oak Ridge is a toss up I give the edge to the wildcats they are SR heavy team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Clinton has several good players. Hazelhurst, Stone, Frazier, Chapman, Powell, patrick! Clinton has a Very good roster this year, and (as long as they stay healthy) should dominate, and those 6 players are just a start!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton has several good players. Hazelhurst, Stone, Frazier, Chapman, Powell, patrick! Clinton has a Very good roster this year, and (as long as they stay healthy) should dominate, and those 6 players are just a start!

Hmmm. So, since Clinton is going to dominate, then perhaps we need to just cancel the district 3 season, then, and go straight to the playoffs?

OK. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think you just gave 8 other teams some early bulletin board material, 07. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Until Clinton proves that they have some depth, I doubt that they will dominate. They are definitely the team to beat this season, but a lack of depth could be their undoing.

Until Clinton proves that they have some depth, I doubt that they will dominate. They are definitely the team to beat this season, but a lack of depth could be their undoing.

As bad as i hate to say it, coaching will probably be their undoing. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Clinton scored 9 touchdowns tonight compared to Grace's two.... I know its just 7 on 7 but Grace had some good defensive backs.. they just couldnt keep up with clinton... The dragons will have no issue with offense this year.. A much much faster team than grace.. and the sad thing is.. alot of it was long passes.. clinton got tired of throwing short stuff all day so they just went over the top.... now imagaine their passing game with the running game they have??

Congratulations to Clinton on a very good night at 7 on 7. They definitely have weapons.

Now....I know I'm not tellling you anything you don't know, but Clinton in the 5A-6A division better be whooping up on little old 1A-2A Grace Academy. If not, they are going to be in big trouble this fall. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Clinton scored 9 touchdowns tonight compared to Grace's two.... I know its just 7 on 7 but Grace had some good defensive backs.. they just couldnt keep up with clinton... The dragons will have no issue with offense this year.. A much much faster team than grace.. and the sad thing is.. alot of it was long passes.. clinton got tired of throwing short stuff all day so they just went over the top.... now imagaine their passing game with the running game they have??

Clinton goes back over to Grace July 14th, @ Fulton July 15th, and @ Farragut July 16th for more 7-on-7 passing practices.

I'm not a big fan of the 3-5 either. Even when you run it well it has some issues, especially when it comes to containment on the outside, and I think its vulnerable to intermediate passes to the tight end and slot receivers. I think the reason a lot of teams run it is they have more linebacker-type players on their rosters than they do 4-3 defensive lineman types.

I think the reason a lot of teams run it is they have more linebacker-type players on their rosters than they do 4-3 defensive lineman types.

That's exactly why teams run the 3-5, PB. Quality defensive linemen are very scarce, which is why the good ones are so coveted when signing day rolls around every February. There are normally a lot more linebacker/safety type of defensive playmakers out there.