Amy Brown steps down at TTU

jimbo44

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not a rumor. Nine a.m. Monday morning, Tennessee Tech will introduce a new women's basketball coach. I heard this from the best source possible, and he might know something about it!

It will be interesting to see if the Herald-Citizen sports staff can make their deadline.(cutoff)

If the announcement is long winded, it might put a strain on their time limits. Corhern will be on site and Delk in the newsroom, with a little cellphone magic,maybe they can do it. :thumb:

Sytia Messer of Ga Tech. I guess a good hire-don't know if she keeps local talent around like school wants. Tony Cross would have been a lock to keep the locals around-probably couldn't afford him-that is why bradford pulled his name b/c tech wouldn't do some things he wanted or needed. Best of luck to her

I hope she does well. She is suppose to be one heck of a recruiter. Hopefully she can keep local talent plus bring in some.

The thing I wonder is about, the woman who was the assistant at NC State. She coached while Coach Yow was sick and after she passed. Coach Yow wanted her to get that job, she didn't then she didn't get this one. It just seems something must not be right about her.