Class 6A Coaches Poll

neyland

The final preseason coaches poll has been released from Murphy Fair's Tennessee High School Football magazine. Class 6A coaches say Oakland will repeat. What say you?

1 Oakland

2 Maryville

3 (tie) Brentwood

3 (tie) Franklin

5 Smyrna

6 Ooltewah

7 Dobyns Bennett

8 Farragut

9 Oak Ridge

10 White Station

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, i would pick the Trojans over Oak Ridge and Farragut. I dont remember which thread it was but a fan of Maryville said this year was the wrong year for the Rebels to switch from 4A to 6A. But then again it is the preason rankings.

Yes, I was also shocked to see No Millington, but that just adds fuel to the fire, it is not where you start it is where you finish.

LET'S GO TROJANS!!!!!!

Any High School poll that comes out before the first game is played can't be trusted. The only Tennessee High School 6A football poll that is 100% correct is the WaCo /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> JaCo 6A football poll. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Any poll anywhere any time can't be trusted to be 100% accurate. That is not the purpose of polls, especially preseason polls. In the end the only thing that will be decided is who the top team is and that will be decided on the field.

Once again keep in mind that these are the collective opinions of the state's Class 6A coaches. They may not know any more or less about ALL the teams than you or me, but anytime you get dozens of folks and combine their opinions you at least get a starting point.

Agreed, i would pick the Trojans over Oak Ridge and Farragut. I dont remember which thread it was but a fan of Maryville said this year was the wrong year for the Rebels to switch from 4A to 6A. But then again it is the preason rankings.

I also read on a thread some where i don't when but the post thought that Maryville, would have a much tougher road to the dig dance. U right preseason ranking don't mean much but it won't be long before kickoff and we will soon find out. But still Millington belongs in the preseason top ten. Well good luck everone on the up coming year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Any poll anywhere any time can't be trusted to be 100% accurate. That is not the purpose of polls, especially preseason polls. In the end the only thing that will be decided is who the top team is and that will be decided on the field.

Once again keep in mind that these are the collective opinions of the state's Class 6A coaches. They may not know any more or less about ALL the teams than you or me, but anytime you get dozens of folks and combine their opinions you at least get a starting point.

The WaCo /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> JaCo Tennessee 6A Football Poll is 100% correct. You must be new here. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

The WaCo /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> JaCo Tennessee 6A Football Poll is 100% correct. You must be new here. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Can we get an AMEN!!! newbies!

So who does WaCo JaCo think is in the top ten?