Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co.

geo1126

Look, I talk as much "trash" as anyone. I enjoy it and have fun with it. Most know it's good natured fun. Poking a sharp stick at each other and the likes. That's what a lot of this is about and makes it fun.

I DO have a problem with people talking mean spirited trash or what ever you want to call it, to kids.

There is a difference in what I saw and "talking trash". Just my opinion.

And evidently MY trash Talk has gotten under your skin. Who would have thought that. A grown man can give it out to kids, but can't take it. B)

Dang 'mite you might want to take it easy on ole slimness. That tongue lashing you gave him done sent him into hiding.

As for Macon & TC. I don't know anything about Macon but TC has a lotta weapons. Better be ready for multiple wrinkles to several formations on O with multiple threats in the backfield. Also someone told me that TC heard about that new forward pass thing & were thinking about putting it in the playbook but were holding off thinking it's probably just a phase everyone is going through;).

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I talk as much "trash" as anyone. I enjoy it and have fun with it. Most know it's good natured fun. Poking a sharp stick at each other and the likes. That's what a lot of this is about and makes it fun.

I DO have a problem with people talking mean spirited trash or what ever you want to call it, to kids.

There is a difference in what I saw and "talking trash". Just my opinion.

And evidently MY trash Talk has gotten under your skin. Who would have thought that. A grown man can give it out to kids, but can't take it. B)

Dang 'mite you might want to take it easy on ole slimness. That tongue lashing you gave him done sent him into hiding.

As for Macon & TC. I don't know anything about Macon but TC has a lotta weapons. Better be ready for multiple wrinkles to several formations on O with multiple threats in the backfield. Also someone told me that TC heard about that

new forward pass thing
& were thinking about putting it in the playbook but were holding off thinking it's probably just a phase everyone is going through;).What forward pass thing are you talking about?

macontiger, that was just a little sarcasm about TC's offense being so run oriented that they are just now hearing about the rule that was put in forever ago that legalized the forward pass. They are very much run, run, run, but make no mistake the talent & ability to go up top is there they just don't have to very much.

As for Macon & TC. I don't know anything about Macon but TC has a lotta weapons. Better be ready for multiple wrinkles to several formations on O with multiple threats in the backfield. Also someone told me that TC heard about that new forward pass thing & were thinking about putting it in the playbook but were holding off thinking it's probably just a phase everyone is going through;).

These Chicken County Owlettes ain't worth my time. I'm sure sooner than later TC will have a down yr or 2 and Maynord will come calling.

I wouldn't bet too much on that unless you wanna bet it with me. Did you guys get that clock on the scoreboard fixed or do you just flip a switch when you need it run the time on off? With the loss of the SC $$ (both game gate and jamboree), guess you'll have to have some road blocks and bake sales to get that thing looked at.

I wouldn't bet too much on that unless you wanna bet it with me. Did you guys get that clock on the scoreboard fixed or do you just flip a switch when you need it run the time on off? With the loss of the SC $$ (both game gate and jamboree), guess you'll have to have some road blocks and bake sales to get that thing looked at.

Ouch !!!

We will make up for the loss of CC $$ by playing 15 games instead of 10 or 11 like CC. :flower:

Oh and about that clock thing it just saved CC from more embarassment. Would you have rather it been 40-0. TC had CC line beatdown, and Elway was just throwing picks, it was just gonna get worse. :bored:

Actually she's, the clock "broke" midway through the 2nd quarter just after SC had ripped off a couple good gains on the ground running right at old TC. SC got across midfield and was forced to throw it again. We all know what happened next. Your db ran straight to the spot the play was called to. We all know why. If you think that team could have put 40 on SC, you are more dillusional than I've ever thought you were.

You really think the 3-4 gates like SP with T$$AA taking theirs off the top makes up for losing SC every other year plus the jamboree every year? LOL NOT. Try again. This hurts and you know it. LOL