Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co.

geo1126

Good luck to the Yeller Jackets this season, I'll be keeping an eye out as the season goes on. Could end up playing you guys again if all goes well. Enjoyed meeting several of the faithfil last season. A loyal and dedicated bunch.

I think you guys have an exelent shot at another Gold ball this season. Stay healthy and enjoy the ride.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that MC will be able to put a good program together. It doesn't get done in a year tho. The new same seems to be doing some good things up there. I have lots of connections on the Hill and I've heard of lots of improvement. The best move was the new coach. Nothing against Cook, he is a good guy, just not a great coach. MC will have it tough though starting out the season with TC then FSC and goodpasture following. Then trips to SC, White House, and Westmoreland. Plus Greenbrier and Livingston will make visits to the Hill. Thats a very tough schedule for a program thats trying to rebuild. If Goolsby can win 3 games this year then he has made great progress. His guys are young and his system is new. Best of Luck to them following week 0.

TC should handle the Tigers easily. They seem focused and ready to swarm. My prediction TC 45-MC 6. The new recruit will show off his leg (right or left depending on which he decides to kick with on fri) and hits a 40 yd FG. MC will score late on the 2nd or 3rd string.

Grunt, Seven, or SnoBall yal heard if Ford is playing or is he still nursing his knee? Doubt he will be needed this week but just curious.

SnoBall just wanted to tell ya those Scrubs of a coaching uniform looked mighty good on ya the other night at the jr. high game. Someone said you had just got outta surgery and still ahd blood on them. :thumb:

Brent is still in recovery mode. Talked to him on Mon. said he was going back to the Doc. on Tues.

I believe. Didn't make practice today, so don't know what the Doc said. Just gonna take a while,

as usual with these things, as snoball knows. He's the expert here, not me. LOL

The Jackets should be in good shape this yr. if we can keep all healthy. Key ingredient..healthy.

Depth is rarely the Jackets fortune.

Where there's a will there's a way. The Jackets have the will.....Coach Creasy has the way. :thumb:

Good luck to the Yeller Jackets this season, I'll be keeping an eye out as the season goes on. Could end up playing you guys again if all goes well. Enjoyed meeting several of the faithfil last season. A loyal and dedicated bunch.

I think you guys have an exelent shot at another Gold ball this season. Stay healthy and enjoy the ride.

Pujo, my friend, good to see you're still above ground. LOL Thanks for the well wishes. Good luck

to you the Dawgs this yr. as well. Maybe we'll meet up somewhere down the road.

Well, we do have a shot at the Ball, but so do several others in 2A. Gonna be tougher than usual.

Lot of unknowns in the mix. It'll be interesting. Come see us. Be glads to have you & see you again.

Enjoyed finally meeting you last year at Oneida.

True, the Dawgs & the Jackets have a very loyal following. Gotta love it. :thumb:

Grunt,

I was told last night by the coaching staff that our kicker's right foot was a little sore. I guess from kicking so much the last few days. So, he just turned around and started kicking with his left foot! He hit one from 38.

A little off topic (obviously no one cares), but I thought the Jr. High "looked" pretty good last night. Real good size and speed. Of course there were alot of mistakes made, but I guess that is to be expected with our motley crew of a coaching staff. :angry:

to paraphrase the great yogi berra, "that kicker is amphibious, he can kick with either foot!"

i think the jr. high is going to be alright this year if they keep their nose to grindstone and stay focused. the same cannot be said for those coaches, most of them are a lost cause!!! :ph34r:

Who did the Jr. High play this week and did they play last week? Do you know the scores?

Grunt,

I was told last night by the coaching staff that our kicker's right foot was a little sore. I guess from kicking so much the last few days. So, he just turned around and started kicking with his left foot! He hit one from 38.

A little off topic (obviously no one cares), but I thought the Jr. High "looked" pretty good last night. Real good size and speed. Of course there were alot of mistakes made, but I guess that is to be expected with our motley crew of a coaching staff. :angry:

to paraphrase the great yogi berra, "that kicker is amphibious, he can kick with either foot!"

i think the jr. high is going to be alright this year if they keep their nose to grindstone and stay focused. the same cannot be said for those coaches, most of them are a lost cause!!! :ph34r:

Who did the Jr. High play this week and did they play last week? Do you know the scores?

Tuesday was their first game. They played DC's middle shcool and won 28-6(?), or something like that. Next week they are at Smith Co.

Thanks Grunt for the update.

Alright its a day before the whistle is blown and the season is kicked off. The smell of football is in the air. I've already made my prediction. TC will score early and often. They have heavy hearts and ill imagine that they will put on a show in respect for a great teacher. Seems like the MC pride have fizzled down this past week. Nerves must be getting to them. Grunt we need to stir the pot a little bit to see if they are still breathing. :mellow:

Thanks Grunt for the update.

Alright its a day before the whistle is blown and the season is kicked off. The smell of football is in the air. I've already made my prediction. TC will score early and often. They have heavy hearts and ill imagine that they will put on a show in respect for a great teacher. Seems like the MC pride have fizzled down this past week. Nerves must be getting to them. Grunt we need to stir the pot a little bit to see if they are still breathing. :mellow:

Certainly can't disagree with any of that. Been a looong off season! I don't know what's wrong with

the ridge runners. I've tried all week to kindle a fire, no luck. Guess they've all gone to Wal-Mart. LOL