Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co.

geo1126

I guarantee the golden ball boys won't run away with this one...Too many great coaches to let that happen. TC 28 Macon 21 I just don't believe Macon is quite ready yet.....Next 2 years Trousdale won't have a chance......Yea I said it.Let's go Tigers...

Comforting to hear you've already written this one off & looking forward to next year. LOL

BTW, coaches don't play. They call plays...not execute 'em. One of your folks..didn't get his

name, said everyone has been issued a copy of "Football for Dummies" to keep in their back pocket,

just in case there's a crisis. He was wearing bib overalls, CO-OP cap, no shirt, or shoes, big wad of

Redman. Maybe you know him? :roflol:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflol: Ok, back`to the drawing board once again on a fresh season for the Tigers. I'm excited about the rebuilding of the program and wish the Tigers luck this season as they mature and grow during the season along with each practice!

:roflol: Now down to business, GRUNT I look forward to seeing you at the game and hope you wear your cheerleading outfit as you did back in the school days (rah rah rah) :flower::D I will have my wasp spray handy. ...123 Hit Somebodyyyyyyyy Go Tigers!!!!!!

Grunt give me a great big T....I....G....E......R.....S!! :lol:

Very well...Goliath was not only a Philistine but he was a "champion" among men...

David was a man of "youth", but, he fought hard and came out on top!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

David didn!t have to fight hard - God directed him and with one smooth stone from a sling he killed Goliath.

Very well...Goliath was not only a Philistine but he was a "champion" among men...

David was a man of "youth", but, he fought hard and came out on top!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

David didn!t have to fight hard - God directed him and with one smooth stone from a sling he killed Goliath.

Exactly...David came out on top!! GO TIGERS!! SWAT AND SPRAY!!!!!HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!

Hey,Hey Football time tonight been waiting all year man am I ready.I've been reading some pretty good smack already about them Tigers and Jackets whoopin" up on each other.I gotta say I got a lot of respect for both squads.Lot of good players on both teams along with good coaching.I hope it's a great game with no injurys.May the best team win.I gotta go with my old alma mater in this one Go Gettum Jackets!!! :roflol::roflol:

:motorbike: Ok, back`to the drawing board once again on a fresh season for the Tigers. I'm excited about the rebuilding of the program and wish the Tigers luck this season as they mature and grow during the season along with each practice!

:motorbike: Now down to business, GRUNT I look forward to seeing you at the game and hope you wear your cheerleading outfit as you did back in the school days (rah rah rah) :motorbike::lol: I will have my wasp spray handy. ...123 Hit Somebodyyyyyyyy Go Tigers!!!!!!

Grunt give me a great big T....I....G....E......R.....S!! :motorbike:

It will be a cold day in H/// when Grunt wears a cheer leading outfit. LOL

Let's see... J...A...C...K...E...T...S !! How's that? :thumb:

:motorbike: Ok, back`to the drawing board once again on a fresh season for the Tigers. I'm excited about the rebuilding of the program and wish the Tigers luck this season as they mature and grow during the season along with each practice!

:motorbike: Now down to business, GRUNT I look forward to seeing you at the game and hope you wear your cheerleading outfit as you did back in the school days (rah rah rah) :motorbike::lol: I will have my wasp spray handy. ...123 Hit Somebodyyyyyyyy Go Tigers!!!!!!

Grunt give me a great big T....I....G....E......R.....S!! :motorbike:

It will be a cold day in H/// when Grunt wears a cheer leading outfit. LOL

Let's see... J...A...C...K...E...T...S !! How's that? :thumb:

Kinda turns me on! Thinking about you in a cheering outfit.Watch out for goldenrod, he'll be there.

I dont know creekbank, but I met Grunt in 07 at So. Pitt. The thought of Grunt in a cheerleading uniform made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I'll have to kill hogs to get that picture out of my mind. :motorbike:

:motorbike: Sorry Grunt, I didn't mean to spill the secret, but since it's out you should wear that cheerleader outfit proud with honor :motorbike: Well it is almost football time in macon county once again!! I wish all the players an injury free night and hopefully a sign of great things to come in the future!

:motorbike: grunt has been silent he must be putting the last finishing touches on his outfit fRr the night...."rah, rah, rah" :motorbike:

Good Luck tigers! cya tonight GT Welcome to the jungle bahhh beeee!! :thumb: