District 8AA (Smith,DeKalb,York,Upperman,LA,Cannon)

D1talent

Who would have ever guessed that of all the teams on LA's past schedule, and DC's past schedule, and all the teams in our new district, and the teams on their schedules this year. That we would end up talking and debating Watertown. Guess thats pretty much how discussions go though, you end up talking about something way off hand. But if I was a Watertown fan I would definitely have to check out these last few pages.

Anyway all that was last year, I believe we have worn this topic out. On to the next topic, which I am sure after Friday night there will be a few things to be said and points to be made. Hopefully it will all be positive outcomes for 8AA.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC....They had a few good years and appeared to have fallen on hard times as of late. Big John? I know a woman that helped raise him.... I could mention her name to John and we would be like family. :thumb:

Your right, I have defended LA's schedule enough.

Coming to the HOLE on Friday. Better be getting some food or something! :blush: Good to see you Chair. Hope all is well. D1, schedule does not compare, and until you play it, you have no idea. Shadow, looks like I have someone else to ignore the comments, because you are ignorant, and if you aren't, you haven't proved it yet.

What is the expected number of wins for Livingston this year? No Cathlic,Fulton, and those others this year. So what is a number of wins that the Livingston people should look for? Is it twice as many as the last three years,3,7,8 or what? I figure new region means higher goals. Will Carthrage mean the toughest game?

What is the expected number of wins for Livingston this year? No Cathlic,Fulton, and those others this year. So what is a number of wins that the Livingston people should look for? Is it twice as many as the last three years,3,7,8 or what? I figure new region means higher goals. Will Carthrage mean the toughest game?

Come on obama. I've spent way too much time this week defending LA, for you to make a slip like that. First off...it's Smith Co. Or SC........the city of CARTHAGE is in Smith Co.. I don't know where the heck CarthRage is.

LA should win ever district game....except maybe 2. SC and DC should be the best LA sees in the district. York is an unknown. They should beat Upperman and Cannon Co.and probably York. That's 3 in the district. I haven't look at the out of district games.

DeKalb at Warren Co. this Friday. Got to stick with my prediction DeKalb 33 - Warren Co. 28.

Notes

DeKalb picked by Tennessean to finish 2nd in their district behind Smith Co., Warren also picked 2nd in their district by the Tennessean behind Cookeville.

Classifications: DeKalb (4A), Warren Co. (6A)

School Enrollments: DeKalb - 826, Warren Co. - 1781

Previous year records: DeKalb (9-3), Warren Co. (4-7)

Last year score: DeKalb 42 - Warren Co. 25

DeKalb Offseason Preparations

Spring Scrimmage vs White House

7 on 7 @ MTSU

7 on 7 @ Vandy

Preseason Scrimmage vs Cascade

Preseason Scrimmage vs Monterey

Warren Co. Offseason Preparations

7 on 7 @ MTSU

7 on 7 @ Lebanon

Lineman Challenge @ Coffee Co.

Preseason Scrimmage @ Siegel

Preseason Scrimmage vs. Livingston Academy

Preseason Scrimmage vs. Moore Co.

Livingston Academy Preseason Jamboree

Come on obama. I've spent way too much time this week defending LA, for you to make a slip like that. First off...it's Smith Co. Or SC........the city of CARTHAGE is in Smith Co.. I don't know where the heck CarthRage is.

LA should win ever district game....except maybe 2. SC and DC should be the best LA sees in the district. York is an unknown. They should beat Upperman and Cannon Co.and probably York. That's 3 in the district. I haven't look at the out of district games.

York's new coach is a good one. Last year at Celina, he ran the veer, similar to Marion Co., and he even pulled out the Single Wing against us. His son, who will play FB and LB is a beast. York won't be as good this year as the past couple of years, but they'll be decent.

Coming to the HOLE on Friday. Better be getting some food or something! :thumb: Good to see you Chair. Hope all is well. D1, schedule does not compare, and until you play it, you have no idea. Shadow, looks like I have someone else to ignore the comments, because you are ignorant, and if you aren't, you haven't proved it yet.

First of all i never said DC had a tougher schedule i was just defending that it wasnt a patty cake schedule like termite was trying to make it out to be... DC was a better team than LA last year. LA played the harder schedule.... Dekalb didnt just lose to two teams cuz the other 9 were easy.... and when week 10 comes around right now it is a complete toss up on who will win LA has gain a great amount of experience from playing in the tough region.. It may come back to bite DC or LA which ever makes it when playoff time gets around cause the teams will be much harder than our new current region

Hold up there shallow...oops sorry Shadow. I get into enough trouble, and keep people riled up all by myself. I don't need any help by having words put in my mouth. I never said cupcake schedule or easy schedule. I did say there is no comparing LA's past schedule with DC's. LA's was much harder,top to bottom. I believe you agree with me. Enough said about that. Last year is just that....last year. IMO SC-LA-and DC are the teams to beat. York does have an advantage by getting 2 of these 3 at home. They could bite somebody in the rear. The last game between ya'll and LA (today) looks to be huge.

Did I understand you right?? " when playoffs time gets around the teams will be harder than our new current"??? Well. Is that based off your extensive knowledge of the new current district? Or something you learned last year? Or your extensive playoff experience ? See. I told you I don't need any help. :thumb:

Hold up there shallow...oops sorry Shadow. I get into enough trouble, and keep people riled up all by myself. I don't need any help by having words put in my mouth. I never said cupcake schedule or easy schedule. I did say there is no comparing LA's past schedule with DC's. LA's was much harder,top to bottom. I believe you agree with me. Enough said about that. Last year is just that....last year. IMO SC-LA-and DC are the teams to beat. York does have an advantage by getting 2 of these 3 at home. They could bite somebody in the rear. The last game between ya'll and LA (today) looks to be huge.

Did I understand you right?? " when playoffs time gets around the teams will be harder than our new current"??? Well. Is that based off your extensive knowledge of the new current district? Or something you learned last year? Or your extensive playoff experience ? See. I told you I don't need any help. :thumb:

All i was saying was i would rather be in LA old district or DeKalb's old district to be better prepared... I'm sure 2005 LA's team was glad to be prepared like that going into the playoffs even if they only had a 5-5 record they had already played some of the top schools