Farragut vs Dobyns Bennett

BatmanDB

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a very hard week for the Indians. We are going up against a very talented football team despite not having their starting QB. I've heard their runningback realed off a 80 yard TD against Alcoa on the first play. And they say, the backup running back is almost as good. They always seem to have huge linebackers with speed. If we can keep it close in the first half we may have a shot. The key to the game will be to loosen up the defense and hit some play action passes to move the ball. We are going to have to convert 3rd downs because our kicking game is going to kill us. Maybe we should just go for it on 4th down after we get past our own 40 yard line. We won't be able to kick field goals either so we are going to have to get creative in the offensive play calling(come on Graham)! We are young but we can't use that as a crutch. After all, " It's Football Time In Tennessee". Roll Tribe Roll............

Farragut will be at full speed. Their starting quarterback will be back in practice Monday and will start. He's one of the best in the state and will probably end up on the all-state team at the end of the year. Hopfully Watson will have an answer and our offensive line will come to play.

Farragut will be at full speed. Their starting quarterback will be back in practice Monday and will start. He's one of the best in the state and will probably end up on the all-state team at the end of the year. Hopfully Watson will have an answer and our offensive line will come to play.

The offensive line is gonna have to open it up and the Defense is gonna have to cover the pass play and not let the qb run with the ball. What does the defensive look like at Farragut?

Browning was allowed to practice today, but he will not be 100 percent for Friday. I talked to a coach and he said it will be pretty unlikely that he plays. Not trying to throw you off just throwing out what i heard.

Browning was allowed to practice today, but he will not be 100 percent for Friday. I talked to a coach and he said it will be pretty unlikely that he plays. Not trying to throw you off just throwing out what i heard.

I'd say the same thing if I were the coach. I think Browning will play and be at 100%. But if not, Farragut has enough athletes to still be tough for anybody to beat. Their not a one man show by any means.

Farragut always has very big and fast linebackers and several overall athletes. Look for speed all over the field. As far as their QB, if he's back and 100% then were in real trouble. Lack of real speed at safety is going to hurt. Likewise, their runningback is good from what i hear. Farragut has a real strength program, just wait until you see the size of their players. Having said that, i think were going to fired up and ready for revenge since they put us out of the playoffs 2 years ago. Sensabaugh remembers, that was an electric atmosphere with a huge student body presense. Come on Indian fans lets travel in numbers this year and cheer this team on Roll Tribe Roll......................

If you are a DB fan and can't make the game. Farragutfootball.com says they are showing the game live on the website.. I think it's with Farragut's radio doing announcing as well.

But try to get as many fans and family members to the game as possible. The boy's will need support from the fans this friday night ROLL TRIBE