Can Alcoa beat Maryville?

OLDDE

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville is not in any of the kids heads that will play. The Tornadoes know that they have a great chance to win. I think its more of a when things go bad, the mood on the sidelines(by the younger players) drops. Depth on the lines has also been an issue in the past. I think Alcoa can go 3 deep at every spot on the line and not have a big drop off. The Alcoa passing attack will be just fine, the new kids are starting to get comfortable with the offense and developing good chemistry. Nobody doubts the rushing game in the Aluminum city.

Maryville lost a lot last year but quarles always finds a way to develop players. Alcoa will have to get pressure on maryvill's qb and stop the run to win. Looking forward to the game.

Your post leaves doubt in your mind. That is why Maryville will win. Alcoa people always have that little bit of doubt in the back of their mind.

Maryville's mindset is they will win. No doubt about it.

NO doubt here. just trying to not be cocky or whatever. As far as the 2nd highlighted part, maryville will have to do the same. stoping the run and the pass is how any team wins a big game... :thumb:

GCPioneer will be coming down to Blount Co. next week to watch this matchup!!!! Making a 5 1/2 hour drive to come watch.... DON'T LET ME DOWN!!!!!! Good Luck to both teams!

GCPioneer if you get down early enough......come have lunch vittles with some of the coacht misfits. :evil:

We eat at 12:00 EST........holler if you can make it. :thumb:

As it stands right now, I am not going to make it...

As some of you may have heard, I am being relocated again to beautiful?? Jackson MS.

So I am packing up my seaside home today and getting ready to make the trek to the Magnoilia state.

If anything changes I will call you.

How is Marcel??

PS: I must say your screen name suits you.