Obion Co. Rebels

treefitty74

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've gathered they've had a good pre-season and have a year of experience under the ole belts with Coach Jackson who has been impressed by the play of his O-Line and the Haskins kid is the real deal at QB. Should break through with a "W" which will be the first win for the Rebels since October of 2006 which ironically was the same night the Cardinals won the World Series :thumb:

Saturday night with kickoff set for 7:00. 6:30 broadcast on 105.7 FM ..

getcha Popcorn Ready :thumb:

Yes redbird i agree, the Rebels should take the win Sat. night against the Pilots of Fulton Co. Ky. The Haskins kids is the real deal and should provide some excitiment on this Rebel team, along with Fulbright, Minnick, and with big man WR Jacquis Williams. With 15 SR., 16 Jrs. & 15 Soph. best numbers we had in a while. I will go on and say the Rebels have a good chance of taking their first two games as they travel to Byhalia, Ms. next Fri. night, which would give them their best start in 3 years. ROLL ON :thumb: I say roll on :D REBELS. :thumb:

From what I've gathered they've had a good pre-season and have a year of experience under the ole belts with Coach Jackson who has been impressed by the play of his O-Line and the Haskins kid is the real deal at QB. Should break through with a "W" which will be the first win for the Rebels since October of 2006 which ironically was the same night the Cardinals won the World Series :thumb:

Saturday night with kickoff set for 7:00. 6:30 broadcast on 105.7 FM ..

getcha Popcorn Ready :thumb:

Which was also my last high school game :D ......Haskins is the real deal.....Heck of a athlete :D

Go Rebels!!!

I saw Fulton Co., KY play the other night against Gleason in the Ken/Ten Jamboree. Gleason beat them 20 to 6. Fulton Co. looked bad. They had a couple of athletes on their team, but they should be no match for Obion Central. If yall dont beat this team by at least 3 TD's, then I'd be concerned about the rest of the year.

The Monkey will fianlly be off the Rebels back as they score lots of points in their home opener.

The Rebels should get another win the following week as well.

Look for the Rebels to win at least 3 games this year for sure.

Good luck Rebels....this will be your year to ge things turned around from what you have been use to.

Winning is the best Meds for a building team

Good Luck!!

The highlight of the night to me was when the OC player and the Fulton Co. player stood toe to toe and were jacking each other in the face, lol. Both players were ejected. It looked as if the Fulton Co. player started it. There was another fight later in the game, but neither player was ejected. It looked as if the Fulton Co. player started that one too. Congrats to OC on their win!!!!