South Pittsburg vs Grundy County

OLD PIRATE

Yep TTP usins round The Pitt have really done terrible. Unlike the Great Jasper who has finally won a playoff game in recent years in football while gitting ear holed by them poor uneducated under coached fellers from SP. Dad burnit....Old Pirate jest don't think us SP folkes can survive much longer jest a knowing how awlful our programs have done. Now as for under acheiving...... :mellow: Jasper.......hasn't ever won a state title except football after gitting the best baseball players from surrounding programs. OP says Jasper folkes like TTP are constantly talking bout gitting some SP transfers to filter in to upgrade the purple stud pool. Dad burnit last year the purple was lead by a former Pirate and perhaps again in 09. :thumb: OP agrees with you TTP here.. the Pirates did underacheive last year in game won by not putting Jasper in the "Half-Hundred Club" Perhaps coach Vic won't show so much mercy again :bored:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at my Murphy Fair book and it looks like Grundy County has some big strong boys this year. That Graham boy is a big ole boy according to my book. Grundy always has some big strong boys that can knock a hole in that line for the running back to run through. Let me ask you something. What time will this game be starting? If anyone from Grundy or here in SP has any questions I can look it up in my Murphy Fair book.

PowerP man I was looking in my Murphy Fair book again and we can probably go by alot of the reading inside it. Grundy has some big boys that will be able to knock a hole for the runner. So Pittsburg's boys better be able to knock a hole too. If you need to know anything just ask me and I will look it up in my book for you.

Thank you,

Roy

You cannot always go by a book...Trust me I know from watching them in the jamboree that Grundy can not stay on the field with SP :wacko:

hahhahahahhahah And you can always go by the Jamboree right?

We beat Marion 7-6 What does that mean ? Other than the fact that KC was po'd.. Not a thing.

One thing about the SV Jamboree is certain... You guys always show everything you got, and everyone else holds back.

as for Graham

I bet he is just as strong, if Not stronger than anyone in the SP weight room... Not to mention hes about 6'4 280 pounds and can move very well for a big guy..

Our O-line is big, and stronger than it has been in a longggggg time, Our RB runs downhill very well, and has the speed to take it to the house even against you guys(Was right on your winning backs heels) Our QB is vastly undersized... But bet on the fact he can scoot.

I've been on this site for a minute, and I can't tell you how many times we've been told we were gonna get blown out and then make a game of it(we even blew the other team out a couple times) and ya We might get blown out, but anytime you step out on that field anything can happen.... its kinda like ole dude in Dumb & Dumber

dumb07.jpg

So your saying there's a chance ?

Personally, I don't see a Mercy rule happening. That's like saying the boys from Grundy just gonna roll over and take it, These Grundy boys ALL DAY TOUGH... Swafford's not the coach anymore and the days of rolling over and taking beatings like that is over for us. I think you guys are going to win... and even so comfortably, but being a whipping boy is no longer how this football team carries itself.

Someone else has been reading my Murphy Fair book. I thought I remember that Graham boy. He is a big un and will be able to knock out a hole on that line to run through. I have my book out now looking at it again if anyone else has any questions. According to Murphy this Grundy team has some big, good and strong and fast boys this year. The boys from SP better knock some holes in that front line so the running backs can run and let the QB throw that durn ball around some.

Someone else has been reading my Murphy Fair book. I thought I remember that Graham boy. He is a big un and will be able to knock out a hole on that line to run through. I have my book out now looking at it again if anyone else has any questions. According to Murphy this Grundy team has some big, good and strong and fast boys this year. The boys from SP better knock some holes in that front line so the running backs can run and let the QB throw that durn ball around some.

Its lil Vince Young running around in the back field that worries everyone on there schedule. Would worry me too, He can sling it!!!!!!!!!!!