Smith Co. visits Gordonsville

imallin

Suprise me, chuckie?? I kind of doubt it. I will be kinda taken aback is its really competitive. I hope the kids from Gville can be more up to the task this year. Its a handful of grown-ups I enjoy watching shaking their heads after running their trap about "carthage" and what gonna happen "this year." If you held SC scoreless for 10 years, then the other 85 out of 93 years had to have been kinda dismal. LOL 41-7 and maybe the boo-birds will come calling.

Same song, different verse!! I know its kind of hard to accept.

GO BIG OWLS!!!!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have anything to base a prediction on this game other than SC's win over CC, and what the Tigers have returning. Maybe it will be different than last year, I think with the Tigers returning most of their team it could be. Only time will tell.....

Hey Z.....Much has been made that G-ville is returning most of their team. Let's look at SC.

B.Johnssron-J.Johnston-L.Mckinney-G.Denny-P.Bray-J.Vance-N.Nuss (and 1 of G-villes X starters) H.Whigham on Offense alone. Without a roster I can only name Ponder-Bray-McKinney-Denney-Johnston-Johnston-on defense right now. There are many others that may not have been starters last year but played in at least 2 quarters in every game.

So.....with that being said..........isn't this real close to last years team...on both sides. A few to replace..on both sides. They have gotten bigger-stronger-more experience... on both sides... SO.......now what???

I dont have anything to base a prediction on this game other than SC's win over CC, and what the Tigers have returning. Maybe it will be different than last year, I think with the Tigers returning most of their team it could be. Only time will tell.....

Hey Z.....Much has been made that G-ville is returning most of their team. Let's look at SC.

B.Johnssron-J.Johnston-L.Mckinney-G.Denny-P.Bray-J.Vance-N.Nuss (and 1 of G-villes X starters) H.Whigham on Offense alone. Without a roster I can only name Ponder-Bray-McKinney-Denney-Johnston-Johnston-on defense right now. There are many others that may not have been starters last year but played in at least 2 quarters in every game.

So.....with that being said..........isn't this real close to last years team...on both sides. A few to replace..on both sides. They have gotten bigger-stronger-more experience... on both sides... SO.......now what???

Well then I guess what your saying is SC has basically the same team? They didn't lose anybody they would miss this year???? If it's the same team as last years then they should do pretty good.

This game is not even a rivalry anymore because we have dominated it the last ten years. The 4 have not even been that competitive. It was a good game back in the early 2000's, as the years kept moving the scores kept getting bigger. Oh well SC will dominate once again like we (I can still say we can't I) always do, and just add another one to W column of the series.

Well then I guess what your saying is SC has basically the same team? They didn't lose anybody they would miss this year???? If it's the same team as last years then they should do pretty good.

Sure they lost some they will miss ...but so did G-ville.. All I'm saying is..the same thing you said...You said "Maybe it will be different than last year, with the Tigers returning most of their team it could be". I'm saying "Maybe it will be the SAME as last year, with the owls returning most of their team it could be".

This game is not even a rivalry anymore because we have dominated it the last ten years. The 4 have not even been that competitive. It was a good game back in the early 2000's, as the years kept moving the scores kept getting bigger. Oh well SC will dominate once again like we (I can still say we can't I) always do, and just add another one to W column of the series.

Yea, We'll let you say "we".......your still one of us, I think. Hey old7, I didn't see you around any this summer anywhere. Staying up in the hills more now?

Hey Z which side you setting on.I think it's SCs turn Year before last you sat on G-ville's side.