To The Sullivan South Family

STARSNBARS

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deepest condolences to the family, friends and all of those who knew Jake so well. Our thoughts and prayers are with each of you during this most difficult time.

While this was most tragic, we all know Jake was doing what he loved. He knows each of those who loved him most will be in grief, but I don't think he would want anyone to give up. I'm sure his greatest wish would be for his team to pick up the pieces and play hard, win and succeed in the coming year. He will be with you in spirit as you travel on your journey to victory this year. May we one day be so lucky to be taken by God doing exactly what we enjoy the most. Sure it's hard on those we love and leave behind, but he's resting in the most beautiful place now. RIP Jake until we see you again! Your loved and greatly missed by all.

This is such a tragic event. Tears came to my eyes when I read that the young man's father said that his son died doing something that he loved and that he was a Christian and he knew that his son was in heaven. Amazing poise and class at a heartbreaking moment. God must truly be with this family. May the Prince of Peace our Lord Jesus Christ be with the family and all involved with the Sullivan South football program. I have always found them to be very classy. I will be pulling for the S.S Rebels the rest of the way.

Prayers from Morristown West.