To The Sullivan South Family

STARSNBARS

Here in the Farragut community plus Farragut Football we are very very sorry for the lose of your son Mr. and Mrs Sullivan and to the community of South. I know that words cannot say how deeply sorry we are for the lose of your son cannot take the hurt and saddness you feel right now away from your heart only time (and god) can heal that but we will keep your family and that community in our prayers and thoughts. I know we don't know you personnel but we are god's children and to god we are like bother and sister if there is anything I or we can do to help you and your family out please just let me know. God bless you and your family from the Farragut community.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The South Greene team was on the way home from Unicoi last night after a road victory, very happy to win thier opener and then we heard the tragic terrible news about the Sullivan South player. Then it didn't seem as important that they won. Everybody in our small community is heartbroken for Jake's family, teammates and friends. Even though we didn't know this fellow or his family, it doesn't matter, we are so sorry to hear about the loss of a football brother. I can't imagine what his family and team is going through. The Rebels will be praying for all of you to get through this tragic loss. May God bless all of you who loved him.

On behalf of all of the Volunteer Falcons: Our thoughts and prayers are with the Logue family and the entire Sullivan South community.

The tragic news of Jake's passing really put things in perspective last night. After suffering a huge loss on the football field, it immediately made me forgot sports and want to get my son off the bus home from Elizabethton and savor every minute that I can with him. Luke was shocked to hear the news and I think it shook him up. They had met and spent a little time together at the Blue Chip camp over the summer. Again, our sincerest sympathies go out to the family, team, and community. May God comfort all of you.

Tony Cradic

I was deeply saddened to hear of the passing of Jake Logue last night. Although I never met the young man, he was entirely too young to pass on just yet. On behalf of everyone here in Hampton, I want to extend my condolences and best wishes to the Logue family, and all the Sullivan South extended family on this tragic loss. Our prayers go out to you.

I was very sorry to hear about the player from S. South. When we heard about this we all shed some tears at our house. We did not know the player, but reading about him makes all of us feel like we did, just like the hundreds of kids we have known through the years who do something they love with a passion every Friday Night during high school football season.

From Cumberland Gap, all our thoughts and prayers are with the team, coaches, and the school, but especially this young man's family. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.