Gordonsville @ Friendship Christian

croz6110

I think Gville can hang tough with em.

I look for them to come out hitting FC in the mouth.

Even though they lost tonight, they can get momentum from tonight's game.

If they come out with the same fire and aggressiveness, they can win it.

Croz, I agree. If the Tigers come out & play hard ball for 4 qtrs. they can pull this off.

Don't know if FC played starters for full game vs MC. If they did, you can do it. 40 is not

a lot vs MC if they played starters 4 qtrs.

GO GET 'EM TIGERS!!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendship's starters played most of the first three quarters against Macon. Maasen plays both ways but Markham does not. And no FC fans are saying anything on here cause all of us know it won't be that close of a game. Friendship will win by at least 21 and thats just because we will put in our freshman in the second half.

Friendship's starters played most of the first three quarters against Macon. Maasen plays both ways but Markham does not. And no FC fans are saying anything on here cause all of us know it won't be that close of a game. Friendship will win by at least 21 and thats just because we will put in our freshman in the second half.

One word of caution to new posters....ridiculous posts are not deleted on Fri. after the game. May

leave teeth marks on your behind. :popcorneater:

Wow.

It should be a good game but if the same refs that called last weeks game between FCS-Macon is calling this game. It's impossible to beat FCS. :roflolk:

By that do you mean that the Refs handed FCS the 40 to 6 win over Macon Cty? That's very interesting. I don't think I heard the Macon Cty fans say anything about getting cheated. They are saying that their team is just not there yet. I don't guess they need to make excuses like that.

Yeah.... Well I guess I'll vote for 06 then. No Rickaway and no Smith, but we have a bunch of guys ready to go and I know y'all do too. It's usually a good hard hitting game game.

As long as it's played between the whistles and nobody tries to dunk on the goal post, I expect it to be a good one. :roflolk:

Yeah.... Well I guess I'll vote for 06 then. No Rickaway and no Smith, but we have a bunch of guys ready to go and I know y'all do too. It's usually a good hard hitting game game.

As long as it's played between the whistles and nobody tries to dunk on the goal post, I expect it to be a good one. :D

:roflolk: I forgot about that.