Catholic @ Farragut

Irish423

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote from Purdy at end of game, "Probably Catholic is probably the only team this year that is going to give us a run for our money."

Now that was just Stupid!

One of the toughest schedules in the State and he says that.

I guess Bearden, Maryville etc are going to just give them the game.

Stupid!

Farragut can easily loose 2 in their stretch of hard games!

Quote from Purdy at end of game, "Probably Catholic is probably the only team this year that is going to give us a run for our money."

Ouch, heard that too. Lets just forget that.

Yeah... I say give the kid a break... I hope I don't have to go on TV and say anything except maybe.. "winning the powerball isn't going to change me, oh by the way everyone at work, I'm calling in rich..................."

Good game by both teams!

Come on man. Cut him some slack. That was just some ill advised youthful exuberence in the wake of a big win from a kid that is not used to being interviewed. I think he was probably just trying to give Catholic credit. If he had some time to think about his answer, he likely wouldn't have said that. I certainly don't think Purdy or the Admirals will be taking Maryville, Riverdale and Bearden or anybody else lightly.

Come on man. Cut him some slack. That was just some ill advised youthful exuberence in the wake of a big win from a kid that is not used to being interviewed. I think he was probably just trying to give Catholic credit. If he had some time to think about his answer, he likely wouldn't have said that. I certainly don't think Purdy or the Admirals will be taking Maryville, Riverdale and Bearden or anybody else lightly.

Catholic can't say anything about Farragut now so they will try to make their players look bad. Quit your moaning and complaining, yall lost and it really wasn't as close as the score. Yall are lucky Farragut made so many mistakes. So what if the kid said that when he was excited? Would you rather him say "Catholic sucks and we knew it, we just took it easy on them"?

I watched Riverdale against Hendersonville. They should have won that game. Riverdale has more spped and athelets then the Irish and the line is as big. If the Ads play like they did tonight Riverdale will win. The Irish have a better QB to receiver combo.

Farragut will not go undefeated. To many teams that are good to make it all the way undefeated!

B)