Bearden at William Blount

GovMan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gov boy, you do not know who I am and I dont wont to know you, Im sure tp will be happy you took up for him, YOU are a fence rider also, Full support is what the entire team needs. Give them that and youll be surprised at the outcome

GO G-Men

looks like lowkee doesn't know what he is saying, If Govman is a fence rider, WB doesn't have any true suporters. :angry:

Hey gov boy, you do not know who I am and I dont wont to know you, Im sure tp will be happy you took up for him, YOU are a fence rider also, Full support is what the entire team needs. Give them that and youll be surprised at the outcome

GO G-Men

I think it was Ernest Hemmingway that said "It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool than to open it and prove them right." I think he might have been talking about posts like this when he said it.

Dr. Dave do you really want to bring up Alcoa?

There is NO more loyal supporters of William Blount than tpoole and Govman but if they don't want you guys anymore come on over to the red and black we'll be glad to have you!!

Well...

I seemed to have stirred up a hornets nest. Wasn't my intention but I was extremely frustrated and called it like I saw it. There is alot I don't know but some things I do. I'm sorry if someone thinks I don't fully support this program. I have supported it physically and financially while many just sit and watch and say that something should be done. To all that have addressed me personally. My name and phone# is in the book and if you would like to talk to me give me a call.

I've watched and supported this program closely for the last eight years. I'm sorry if I offended anyone

I never questioned anyone's support one way or the other. I am not there so it would be extremely unfair for me to do so. My "main" point was for everyone to keep in mind that some of the kids read this board. I think someone mentioned something about blind allegiance to the coach, well right now the kids need just that! They don't need any kind of doubt raised about any of there coaches, they need to buy in 100% believe in the system and the men teaching them to play the game. It can be very difficult to watch the game and always be positive and come across as a homer, but right now that is exactly what the kids need. If they all believe, sell out and become one heart beat much can be accomplished. You guys are in a great position. Coach G WILL ALWAYS have the kids best interest at heart. Trust me he will take up for them to the very end. I have witnessed that myself. Is he perfect no he is not ( look how short he is) :thumb:. Being ahead of a top five rated team by 10 at the half tells me volumes. The kids are starting to believe! All I was trying to say and I did not do a good job of doing so is EVERYTHING these kids need to hear outside of the coaches teaching them, is positive reinforcement on how everything is headed in the right direction. Buy in, Sell out,for your teammates, school and community, go have some fun and make those Gov fans proud! I know I believe!! BTW Coach G called me last night and he is very excited about the kids , school and community. He is pumped! ( for a little guy) :DGO GOVS! :thumb:

Well...

I seemed to have stirred up a hornets nest. Wasn't my intention but I was extremely frustrated and called it like I saw it. There is alot I don't know but some things I do. I'm sorry if someone thinks I don't fully support this program. I have supported it physically and financially while many just sit and watch and say that something should be done. To all that have addressed me personally. My name and phone# is in the book and if you would like to talk to me give me a call.

I've watched and supported this program closely for the last eight years. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Dr. Dave

In spite of what you may think I've been very impressed with what he's done in such a short time. His team is disciplined. He runs his offense well and I've actually enjoyed this wing / veer hybrid. You are obviously a close aquaintence of his and are defending him. All I said is what I saw with my previously mentioned "limited intelligence" and said "beats the heck out of me" . I sorry if that offends you.

Some other posters told me I basically should shut up. Well I can and will do that if they think that will help this team and program. I'll continue to read so feel free to bash me if you like.

tpoole12

For the last time I'll say

GO GOVS

Tpoole,

You keep your tail on this board. I know you are not going to give in to some loud mouthed cyber-bully that wants to name call and bash people from behind a computer screen. You have identified yourself just as I have many times in similar situations. Lowkee cyber-bully wants to call people out because they have a different opinion than his. I bet he does not have the nads to identify himself on this thread as you have.Lowkee cyber-bully, I know Tpoole and Govman personally and you won't find any bigger WB fans but more importantly any finer men than them. By the way, I am Joe Tipton. Now big, bad Lowkee, show us how big of a man you are.

Tpoole,

You keep your tail on this board. I know you are not going to give in to some loud mouthed cyber-bully that wants to name call and bash people from behind a computer screen. You have identified yourself just as I have many times in similar situations. Lowkee cyber-bully wants to call people out because they have a different opinion than his. I bet he does not have the nads to identify himself on this thread as you have.Lowkee cyber-bully, I know Tpoole and Govman personally and you won't find any bigger WB fans but more importantly any finer men than them. By the way, I am Joe Tipton. Now big, bad Lowkee, show us how big of a man you are.

:thumb::thumb:

I agree, Tim you better not listen to this lowkee person, get back on here i love your insight and so does true gov fans. I felt the same way you did friday it isnt a big deal, all coaches get questioned even GQ, we should have went to the seam route more(seeing how open Irwin was on the one we tried).

Lowkee lets us know who u are so we can talk friday or even before then, we dont need to have fans fighting and tellin someone he isnt supportive when all he has done this decade is support the govs wit all his heart.

Thanks Joe and David , I know Tim really appreciates you for having his back.

Rob Lotz

Hey Everyone

I said I wouldn't be back but let me say this..... Dr Dave and Lowkee have every right to post whatever they like. Both have some valid points. They are both strong supporters of Coach Gregory and / or the Govs. Lowkee was right that I posted something that could hurt the team chemistry and I can take my beating. Dr. Dave is right that all should get behind coach. It's tough when you are the one standing on the sideline and easy to second guess. I appreciate the people who came to my defense. Thank you for birthday wishes MLREB. I am now 51 years young and as Red Rebels once told me ..."gettin old ain't for sissies"..

Players

If you're reading this get behind your coach. I think he will lead you well......... :flower:

Everyone, I will be reading... I won't be posting anything related to football but reserve the right to spread B S like everyone else....................

tpoole12

T. Poole.....you will always be 49 in my book.

Now...are their any potential players we should be recruiting at WB. We need to scout them soon because Stars has become complacent in his recruiting duties and Rebel Ron is seriously in the dog house. It's gotten so bad that even Thunder Thornton has inquired about the lack of recruiting. Maybe he will open his check book wider....... :flower:

TP- you understood the most about your comment, it does hurt team chem. when that stuff happens and the PLAYERS start doubting their leader. Hurts more than anyone can imagine, Thanks for the true statement. Things are said when one is upset and that is understandable, but as responsible adults its is our job to look at overall impact of statements and the longterm affect they have. Lets give that man a chance, I know you will, before he is condemened not by us but by our actions that are taken when we are upset about situations out of our control, and not fully understood. Its great that you have so many friends, more than I would want to have. Dont stop posting you are a true gov fan as am I

GO-Gmen Cyber bully, thats great stuff :flower: spooky spooky