TC vs G-ville

Ole3putt

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ford is back and 100%...theres a good chance for a shutout. Without him theres NO chance of a shutout. I dont believe there is a team in 1A or 2A that can hold this TC offense under 40 points. I'm gonna say 56-13. TC wins.

Trousdale wins this game convincingly....however, I do believe the Pirate D could hold TC well under 40 points..not saying we could win, but definately a close game!!! Best of luck this year!! :oops:

If Ford is back and 100%...theres a good chance for a shutout. Without him theres NO chance of a shutout. I dont believe there is a team in 1A or 2A that can hold this TC offense under 40 points. I'm gonna say 56-13. TC wins.

Actually after watching the FCS team play, I believe that their defense is very capable of holding TC to under 40 points. I am anxious for October 2 to come around. This is going to be the best game of the regular season in 2a football.

Trousdale wins this game convincingly....however, I do believe the Pirate D could hold TC well under 40 points..not saying we could win, but definately a close game!!! Best of luck this year!! :oops:

I think the Bucs D could hold them under 40 too. Not calling it a W, but hold them under 40.

I wouldn't say TC will hold G'ville scoreless. If our defense gets back to 100%, you'll see far fewer points

on the board. Right now we still have some progress to make.

Keep in mind though, most of the points you see on the opponents side of the board were vs the subs.

Exception being Mayfield, and don't get me started on that debacle. I would still love to have a few

private moments with that alleged official.

No doubt the Tigers will bring their "A" game with them on the trip to the Creekbank. Expect to see

some slobber flying around the field Fri. nite. LOL

As for holding the Jackets under 40 points....well, not impossible, but the offense is clicking along

rather well so far. Gonna be tough to stop that. Line up across from 'em & give it a shot, I guess.LOL

The Tiger faithful will bring a big crowd, as usual, plus others from around the area wanting to see

a good game between these two.

Grab yourself a drink & burger, pull up a seat & enjoy the show. :oops:

I heard firsthand about the refs in Kentucky.

Something has to definitely be wrong if TC gets called for 18 penalties.

I've always felt that TC was the most disciplined team in the state, so their definitely was some home cookin going on.

As for the game Friday, the Tigers are going to have to suck it up. They'll lose a starting DE for a time. I'm not for sure how long. He broke his leg against FC. I guess the bright side is that he's only a sophomore, so his career isn't ruined.

If the tackling gets fixed, the defense will do alright. Many, many times we had(or thought we had) Maasen and the other FC backs in the backfield, but they'd break loose and gain about 40 yards. However, I know Seay, Edwards, and the others won't be any easier to tackle.

Croz....who broke their leg? I hate to hear that stuff. Sc has a couples or 3 right now either beat up or out. I don't know about winning on the creekbank, but maybe the Tigers can use the 1st three games as a springboard for the rest of the season. IF, IF, they stay focused and play with the desire they had when I saw them against SC. I believe they can win the rest. Against FC, I was afraid that because they played well against SC, that some of them thought they were "there" and there would be dropoff. They got to keep digging. The key is having a short memory. Nobody in 3A would want to start out with SC, FC and TC.

35-0 @ halftime is my prediction...this ain't overrated and "soft" Smith County your playing. FC and TC would stomp chicken county this yr. Anybody remember the score @ halftime last yr? I believe it was either 28-0 or 35-0. I believe TC played 2nd string after 1st series in 2nd half. This year will be similar. I remember G-Ville trying some stuff on kickoff returns that didnt work out too good last year. TC offense has improved greatly over last season. Our D is not as good without Ford in, but it ain't like Gville been lighting the scoreboard up on offense any way.And our 2nd string is the worst ive seen @ TC since i dont know when. TC will dominate this game....til the 2nd string goes in...then it'll be about even, or maybe slight advantage to Gville.

:thumb: