Franklin Rebels (3-0) vs Ooltewah Owls (3-0)

huskergymnast33

This will be a low scoring game. Ooltewah just can't move the ball like they have in years past. Defense is still strong but once Ooltewah plays a big opponent like the one this week, its necessary for them to move the ball and keep the stellar defense off the field. I hope Ooltewah wins the game but I just don't see it happening. Prove me wrong... Ooltewah 7 Franklin 14

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="longhornshookem

Agreed... they need to get the passing game going to lighten up the pressure on the run game. I am hoping this is the week. Defense will be tested this week as well because they DO have a good running game.

GO REBELS!!!!!!

I have to agree with Longhorns. The Rebels do need to get their passing game going to lighten up that pressure. Kuivenen will continue to get better with the coaching that he is getting. I too am worried about the defense' date=' especially if they have a good running game as Longhorn says they do. I've seen too many games where our defense justs plain gets run over (Oakland :wacko: )

Go get em' Rebels. I'll be there as long as traffic doesn't stop me from getting there :twisted:[/quote]

Have a safe trip and we will have a burger or dog waiting on you. I hope the late afternoon storms we have been having this week pass us by tonight. Looking forward to another barn burner game and pray for no injuries to either side.

Go Owls

I LOVE IT!!! This is what high school football is all about! Sportsmanship and a great enviroment, cant wait to see yalls stadium and school. This should be a great game and everyone will get there moneys worth tonight. Thanks Owls... I WANT ONE OF THOSE BURGERS hahahaha. No injuries as well. Thanks Owls.

Go Rebs!!!!!!!!

KUDOs to the OWLS!!! I'm thinking the rebs thought the owls were gonna run all night no matter what(just like everybody else in the stands),but the when Benny started calling passes,and they connected..BAM!!!!..OWLS started moving the ball pretty good,but kept shooting their selves in the foot with penalties,running backwards,bobbling punts etc...!!! The score should've been worse,but owls played STUPID FOOTBALL AT CRITICAL TIMES,1 example:1st n goal couple of passes 1 run backwards ended in a FG.,.BUT other than that,Owls dominated.DEFENSE is awesome as usual,Offense did very well all around :roflolk: .We say this every week,but MAPLEWOOD in 2 weeks will be the test. great game owls.

Reed Powers Owls Past Franklin For Third Straight Win

posted September 11, 2009

Ooltewah quarterback Brady Reed turned in an outstanding effort Friday night as the Owls defeated Franklin, 19-3, in a high school football at at Ooltewah.

Reed was 14-of-19 passing for two touchdowns and 157 yards as the Owls improved to 3-0.

Reed also carried 14 times for 64 yards.

Does anyone have stats for Franklin?