Franklin Rebels (3-0) vs Ooltewah Owls (3-0)

huskergymnast33

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me you won't get much out of our fans when it comes to the QB!!! There are only a few of us the back our QB. But thats ok, those few of us believe in him and think he can do the job.

I gave Reed his due credit as soon as the game was over, along with the other players that played well! We are not going to rave over any one player except 36, he is a freak! The TEAM played a great game! Lets get on the train to kick the piss out of maplewood!

Franklin's loss to Ooltewah was not due to a lack of defense...#36 was shut down on all accounts by the defense AND the offense. I really expected much more from a D1 prospect. I wish credit had been given to the Ooltewah players that really had a good showing (for instance, their QB). The penalties against Franklin (11 in the 1st half - WOW!) is what cost Franklin the game, period. Statistically, Franklin had more passing and rushing yards in the 1st 1/2 than the Owls, so as games go..."any team can be beaten on any given day". The Rebels will come back and surprise even its worst critics...but try to keep in mind as you bash away at these young men that they are still teenagers. Perhaps you shouldn't hide behind your Coach T log in and reveal yourself to those you choose to ridicule.

Fletch, were you at the game? It doesn't matter how good you are. When you play against a double team all night from Franklin HS, you will get blocked some of the time. How did #4 do? That's what I thought. J Smith is the leader of the defense and that defense stuffed your 6A offense all night long.

By the way Fletch, did you see #36 abuse your D Ends? Did you see #36 abuse your secondary?

Fletch, I do not think you were even at the game. Tell the truth!!!

Franklin's loss to Ooltewah was not due to a lack of defense...#36 was shut down on all accounts by the defense AND the offense. I really expected much more from a D1 prospect. I wish credit had been given to the Ooltewah players that really had a good showing (for instance, their QB). The penalties against Franklin (11 in the 1st half - WOW!) is what cost Franklin the game, period. Statistically, Franklin had more passing and rushing yards in the 1st 1/2 than the Owls, so as games go..."any team can be beaten on any given day". The Rebels will come back and surprise even its worst critics...but try to keep in mind as you bash away at these young men that they are still teenagers. Perhaps you shouldn't hide behind your Coach T log in and reveal yourself to those you choose to ridicule.

Fletch, were you at the game? It doesn't matter how good you are. When you play against a double team all night from Franklin HS, you will get blocked some of the time. How did #4 do? That's what I thought. J Smith is the leader of the defense and that defense stuffed your 6A offense all night long.

By the way Fletch, did you see #36 abuse your D Ends? Did you see #36 abuse your secondary?

Fletch, I do not think you were even at the game. Tell the truth!!!

PHISH, I DID SEE FLETCH THERE. HE WAS SITTING ON THE TOILET MOST OF THE NIGHT WITH DIARREHA OF THE MOUTH! I LEFT YOU A MESSAGE ON THE OTHER BOARD PHISH! DOES YOUR FINGER SMELL LIKE PHISH? :roflol:

HA! I was at the game...did you see the number of bogus penalties called? I give credit where credit is due but I think #36, "freak" is a bit overrated - not saying he is not good, just didn't see what all the hype was about that night. Maybe he was just having an off night, so I will give the benefit of the doubt. I do, however, applaud that he has a scholarship and wish him the best at UT! The FHS defensive ends, being at least 40+ lbs. lighter (and shorter), were holding their own against Mr. Smith. When the play calls for a double team on offense or defense, you double team regardless of who the player is. I gave credit to the Owls QB, who was the overall MVP in my opinion. Perhaps you need to watch the game film and see that he was not double teamed the entire game as you insinuate...were you watching the game or were you the dude collecting money for parking? Yes, the FHS QB is young but I for one think he is doing a good job considering his experience. He will be a force to be reckoned with in 2012. Playoffs should be interesting at best, hope both teams make it there. Wilcofootball, please grace us with your knowledge on the field and let us know where you have coached...I am no expert, nor do I claim to be. I may not always agree with a call, but you are way over the top dude! :roflol:

HA! I was at the game...did you see the number of bogus penalties called? I give credit where credit is due but I think #36, "freak" is a bit overrated - not saying he is not good, just didn't see what all the hype was about that night. Maybe he was just having an off night, so I will give the benefit of the doubt. I do, however, applaud that he has a scholarship and wish him the best at UT! The FHS defensive ends, being at least 40+ lbs. lighter (and shorter), were holding their own against Mr. Smith. When the play calls for a double team on offense or defense, you double team regardless of who the player is. I gave credit to the Owls QB, who was the overall MVP in my opinion. Perhaps you need to watch the game film and see that he was not double teamed the entire game as you insinuate...were you watching the game or were you the dude collecting money for parking? Yes, the FHS QB is young but I for one think he is doing a good job considering his experience. He will be a force to be reckoned with in 2012. Playoffs should be interesting at best, hope both teams make it there. Wilcofootball, please grace us with your knowledge on the field and let us know where you have coached...I am no expert, nor do I claim to be. I may not always agree with a call, but you are way over the top dude! :roflol:

Wipe your mouth fletch! There he goes again PHISH, must be a bad case of Diarreha in Franklin!