Elizabethton VS Greenville

Lawman1

Like i said before thats why these board are fun because of IDIOTS like you jones77. :roll:

Glad you enjoyed it. Truth kind of hits that sore spot huh. It's ok. Don't get me wrong, he's probably a great kid and a good athlete. But don't stretch it. If he's a D1 kicker then Ogle from Greeneville needs to go straight to the NFL. ;):roflol::thumb: (I'll add those for you to enjoy)

And like the poster b4 me stated, he's not even close on UT's radar. What a joke you are, along with your ability to evaluate talent.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said before thats why these board are fun because of IDIOTS like you jones77. :roll:

Glad you enjoyed it. Truth kind of hits that sore spot huh. It's ok. Don't get me wrong, he's probably a great kid and a good athlete. But don't stretch it. If he's a D1 kicker then Ogle from Greeneville needs to go straight to the NFL. ;):roflol::thumb: (I'll add those for you to enjoy)

And like the poster b4 me stated, he's not even close on UT's radar. What a joke you are, along with your ability to evaluate talent.

I have to say that I don't believe I have ever agreed with Jones77 but he's correct on this one. ;)

Like i said before thats why these board are fun because of IDIOTS like you jones77. :blink:

Glad you enjoyed it. Truth kind of hits that sore spot huh. It's ok. Don't get me wrong, he's probably a great kid and a good athlete. But don't stretch it. If he's a D1 kicker then Ogle from Greeneville needs to go straight to the NFL. :lol::roflol::blink: (I'll add those for you to enjoy)

jones77-I never said he was not even close, I only said I don't think he is on UT's radar. He was being recruited very heavily there for a while by the UT coaching staff. I will say that Hodge could play a varied number of positions at the collegiate level. Ogle probably would not. If Hodge were only a kicker you would probably see his stats and delivery double, but he plays probably 5 different things in a game.

Like i said before thats why these board are fun because of IDIOTS like you jones77. :roflol:

Glad you enjoyed it. Truth kind of hits that sore spot huh. It's ok. Don't get me wrong, he's probably a great kid and a good athlete. But don't stretch it. If he's a D1 kicker then Ogle from Greeneville needs to go straight to the NFL. :lol::blink::blink: (I'll add those for you to enjoy)

jones77-I never said he was not even close, I only said I don't think he is on UT's radar. He was being recruited very heavily there for a while by the UT coaching staff. I will say that Hodge could play a varied number of positions at the collegiate level. Ogle probably would not. If Hodge were only a kicker you would probably see his stats and delivery double, but he plays probably 5 different things in a game.

Olges just a sophmore by the way...

Like i said before thats why these board are fun because of IDIOTS like you jones77. :roflol:

Glad you enjoyed it. Truth kind of hits that sore spot huh. It's ok. Don't get me wrong, he's probably a great kid and a good athlete. But don't stretch it. If he's a D1 kicker then Ogle from Greeneville needs to go straight to the NFL. :thumb::roflol::roflol: (I'll add those for you to enjoy)

Well i hate to break it to you jones77 but i found out today from a real good source that he is being looked at by UT.

Glad you enjoyed it. Truth kind of hits that sore spot huh. It's ok. Don't get me wrong, he's probably a great kid and a good athlete. But don't stretch it. If he's a D1 kicker then Ogle from Greeneville needs to go straight to the NFL. :lol::roflol::roflol: (I'll add those for you to enjoy)

I have to say that I don't believe I have ever agreed with Jones77 but he's correct on this one. :thumb:

Rebel you would agree with him because your about like him.

Glad you enjoyed it. Truth kind of hits that sore spot huh. It's ok. Don't get me wrong, he's probably a great kid and a good athlete. But don't stretch it. If he's a D1 kicker then Ogle from Greeneville needs to go straight to the NFL. :lol::roflol::roflol: (I'll add those for you to enjoy)

I have to say that I don't believe I have ever agreed with Jones77 but he's correct on this one. :thumb:

Whats funny is you guys think you know as much about betsy players as the people that's been following these kids since 7TH grade.My insurance man happens to be his dad.