Huntingdon @ Union City

GoldStandard

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately looking forward to this one.

There is no doubt that Huntingdon has played better competition up to this point. Union City's offense looked good Friday night, but I don't think they will be able to control the line of scrimmage against Huntingdon as they did against Trenton.

This one could become a high scoring game if Huntingdon continues to have lapses on defense. UC qb is good and can burn Huntingdon if given time to pass.

One thing that could really factor in by the end of the game is fatigue. UC plays a lot of players both ways. If they try to chase Holder and Thompson down all night and play defense, I would expect some bigs plays to happen late.

Well, I've got to go with my home team....Union City.

Huntingdons speed kinda will be hard to defend. BUT>>>>>>WE Have Rance Barnes and Preseason and future MR. Football D-Back in Ronnie Fare. Both of these guys are capable of getting to your Q B.

We will see.

Another factor....Union City's field goal kicker. He can kick 40 to 50 yards kicks....has proven that and Union City ( Coach Bowling ) will let him.

Union City's Q B ( Bowling ) can throw...our receivers just have to catch.

Trenton had a runner that was quick and coaches said 4 . 4 40 so we can contain speed. They had 80 yards. Their line was bad. I realize Trenton is NO Huntingdon.

If Union City can get Worley back and mix things up.....

Union City 30

Huntingdon 24

The crowd will be large and the Tornado Siren will be loud...

Huntingdon by 14. Holder wouldn't be contained

I think this will be a claasic between 2 good 1A schools! I have seen the Mustangs play and they are good they will be hard to handle! From what i hear UC is loaded also depth may become a factor in this one! I would hate to pick a winner in this one it will be a dandy! I hope to make the trip to UC friday night that is if they gran kids will let me. I have 7 gran kids and stay pretty busy with them, but good luck to both teams!! :oops: