Sevier County vs Dobyns-Bennett

BatmanDB

I am going to say DB loses a very close game, it doesn't matter though since it is not a conference game. DB 32 Sever County 35

Man some of this stuff im seeing this year is unreal. This is DB football people! I can't believe some of these comments. Smoke I'll have to put yours in second place "it doesn't matter though since it is not a conference game". First place would go to " who cares if we win or lose or if we can tackle, I had a blast" That one actually came from a player (or at least they claimed to be a player) Hey maybe we should just forfet and get ready for the next conference game.

:thumb:

This game is big for DB because if you lose this one and then lose to Science Hill, there will be no playoffs for the Tribe. You have a remote possibility of making the playoffs with 3 losses but I just don't see anybody getting in with 4.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those SC fans that didn't come up last year,remember our visitor seating is nearly second to none.None would be about the only thing worse than our visitor seats only going to the 37 yard line one way.It's good to hear from you guys and I'm glad you put it on our other old conference rival !! Have a safe trip up this week and come early for a {third of the way} good seat.

Whats up with the visitors seating? I haven't been to DB since the heart breaking loss in '06 and even though the stands have never been all that good at least there has always been full bleacher rows. Has something changed since then (besides the new rug of course)?

If there is even less seating now I might have to cancel my trip as that is too long a drive to stand along the fence with zero sight lines. Is this game going to be streamed live on the web anywhere?

For those SC fans that didn't come up last year,remember our visitor seating is nearly second to none.None would be about the only thing worse than our visitor seats only going to the 37 yard line one way.It's good to hear from you guys and I'm glad you put it on our other old conference rival !! Have a safe trip up this week and come early for a {third of the way} good seat.

Whats up with the visitors seating? I haven't been to DB since the heart breaking loss in '06 and even though the stands have never been all that good at least there has always been full bleacher rows. Has something changed since then (besides the new rug of course)?

If there is even less seating now I might have to cancel my trip as that is too long a drive to stand along the fence with zero sight lines. Is this game going to be streamed live on the web anywhere?

You should be able to get premium seating on the home side after halftime when all the band parents leave. Am I right, guys? :thumb:

I am going to say DB loses a very close game, it doesn't matter though since it is not a conference game. DB 32 Sever County 35

Man some of this stuff im seeing this year is unreal. This is DB football people! I can't believe some of these comments. Smoke I'll have to put yours in second place "it doesn't matter though since it is not a conference game". First place would go to " who cares if we win or lose or if we can tackle, I had a blast" That one actually came from a player (or at least they claimed to be a player) Hey maybe we should just forfet and get ready for the next conference game.

I'm not buying it either. Even though I haven't seen DB play this year there is no way they can be that down or indifferent about this game. The records are not indicative of the two teams relative strength either. The Tribe may have only one win but they have played two of the best teams in the state. SC is undefeated but we haven't played near the same level of competition.

We are no Farragut or Clinton.

SC Bear.Very few teams are going to beat Clinton and even with the great teams on Farragut's schedule,it will take a monster game to beat them by anyone,I'll agree on that.However,while your team may not be a Farragut,only {10} teams are ranked ahead of Sevier county and they have our full attention at this point. :thumb: For those talking about the playoffs,it is simple for Dobyns-Bennett,they have to have a better record in their district than Science Hill.Is this weeks game important for either team,''Yes"",because it is a measuring stick against other good athletes and I don't think any kid ever goes into a game not caring if they win or loose.It's true that many will leave after the half unless the band would have a special show after the game.I would just soon see them leave and than watch the game with those "football and band fans "that are there to support the entire program!! It gives me pride to see the band roll out before a game and even if I wish they done some of the things from a few years back,they are still unmatched anywhere and I watch them whenever they are on TV or in a parade.I stood two hours thinking they would be in that stupid funfest parade and I'm still mad I wasted that time.The way I look at it,even if you don't like football,your leaving your own kid playing in the stands until the end of the game....Roll Tribe

This game is big for DB because if you lose this one and then lose to Science Hill, there will be no playoffs for the Tribe. You have a remote possibility of making the playoffs with 3 losses but I just don't see anybody getting in with 4.

Thank you for being so concerned about us (not). But if I were you, I'd be more concerned about not getting embarrassed by GC.

Thank you for being so concerned about us (not). But if I were you, I'd be more concerned about not getting embarrassed by GC.

And then DB fans wonder why people root against you. :thumb: You have people on here like BatmanDB that make intelligent posts and I make a post saying nothing other than DB needs to win this game in case they are fighting other teams for a wildcard spot come playoff time and you type an idiotic post like that. You are the one that should be embarrassed for making your fanbase look like jerks.

The stands on the visitors side only go to the 37 yard line one way ,they have not figured out how to put them on down over the new turf,"HOWEVER"somebody did figure out how to upgrade our parking lot with a new half million dollar parking lot that holds less cars .I guess ''SOMEBODY'' didn't think that making the visitors welcome was all that important.You will get a seat if you come up,but come early to get a better one.

And then DB fans wonder why people root against you. :thumb: You have people on here like BatmanDB that make intelligent posts and I make a post saying nothing other than DB needs to win this game in case they are fighting other teams for a wildcard spot come playoff time and you type an idiotic post like that. You are the one that should be embarrassed for making your fanbase look like jerks.

So you are picking DBTeepee's post and labeling DB's fan base as "jerks" ? Why not pick BatmanDB's post and label our fanbase as "intelligent? If you think about it there are less than 25 people that even post as DB fans on CoachT. I think we probably have more cheerleaders than people that post here. Even if we were all making idiotic post 24hrs. a day it would not represent the fan base. I dought that most of the fans that show up at these high school games have even heard of CoachT.com. There are alot of Idiotic post made by the posters on here including me and of cource you to RebelYell. I don't think you represent the entire South fan base. It could be that you just don't like DB for other reasons? Maybe you should see a Psychologist. :thumb:

The stands on the visitors side only go to the 37 yard line one way ,they have not figured out how to put them on down over the new turf,"HOWEVER"somebody did figure out how to upgrade our parking lot with a new half million dollar parking lot that holds less cars .I guess ''SOMEBODY'' didn't think that making the visitors welcome was all that important.You will get a seat if you come up,but come early to get a better one.

BatmanDB

Thanks for the headsup. Wow, so there is only 37 yards worth of stands now?!? And if I recall correctly they weren't very high to begin with. Unfortunately, leaving earlier is not an option either. Really hate to miss this game too but a two hour drive up 81N to "maybe" set on the first row doesn't sound very promising (I will already be boycotting "three sisters of the poor" games the rest of this season that this crummy realignment "forced" us into scheduling :thumb: -sorry, rant over).

I know the home side is very nice and spacious.......wonder if I could sneek in over there if I dis the purple gear and travel incognito? I thought DB had implemented a live video streaming of their games, is that not an option?

Half of the Vistors Stands are now behind the End Zone, Scoreboard End of the Field. Home Side is 98% Season Ticket Holders, get there early for a "General Admission Seat" on the home side, it's about from the 3yd line to the Goal Line. You could get a seat on the 50 on the Home Side if you wait until the Band plays at Halftime, most of the Band Watchers and Garden Club goes home after they play, pathetic!!

Chris Sensabugh is going to have a field day Friday Night!!

Hey WaCo.... your girlfriend's been awfully quiet lately, what's up with that?

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

And then DB fans wonder why people root against you. :roll: You have people on here like BatmanDB that make intelligent posts and I make a post saying nothing other than DB needs to win this game in case they are fighting other teams for a wildcard spot come playoff time and you type an idiotic post like that. You are the one that should be embarrassed for making your fanbase look like jerks.

So you are picking DBTeepee's post and labeling DB's fan base as "jerks" ? Why not pick BatmanDB's post and label our fanbase as "intelligent? If you think about it there are less than 25 people that even post as DB fans on CoachT. I think we probably have more cheerleaders than people that post here. Even if we were all making idiotic post 24hrs. a day it would not represent the fan base. I dought that most of the fans that show up at these high school games have even heard of CoachT.com. There are alot of Idiotic post made by the posters on here including me and of cource you to RebelYell. I don't think you represent the entire South fan base. It could be that you just don't like DB for other reasons? Maybe you should see a Psychologist. :roll:

I never said I had anything against DB. I was one on here telling everybody to chill out when you all were going crazy over the first 2 games. I will give you credit that you haven't been your usual self on the South threads this year because of the tragedy and I know most of us thank you for that. I saw the post directed at you from your Rebel girlfriend and that wasn't right. She's like that off the message board too if that makes you feel any better. As far as a psychologist, I'm sure you have a number on speed dial so just send that to me when you have the chance. :flower: You might want to send it dbfan91's way as well.