Smith Co./ Westmoreland

owls32

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think SC plays the best player they would rather start a senior then a talented freshmen! They have just as less game experience as a freshmen!

Yea, they would rather have a less talented player on the field....... :D Probably just giving the senior a chance. If it's not working out, I'm sure they will make a change. Coach Maynord and his staff want to win bad enough they'll play the best players.

Yeah, it just rained on the Owls! I was just stating the fact. I didn't make an excuse, slim(refs at Mayfield, lol). Westmoreland bucked up and won the game. No doubt. They run right at you which works better than throwing in the rain. Lots of bobbled balls and mishandled snaps. Breaks and the toughest team usually win those kinda games.

GO BIG OWLS!!!!

Olskool........as best as I remember..Westy WAS one of the cupcakes at one time. :lol:

Mattboy35......what talented ("best player")freshman are you talking about, and what SR? G-T-C-WR-TE-QB-DL-DE-LB-DB?? If a Fr. can play...he will play. There are some Srs that don't play much. There is at least 1 Soph. that starts. Trust me...Maynord don't care about what grade your in.

Yeah, OldSkool, too bad Westy can't seem to win the one that matters for survival when the chips are down. The Eagles deserved the win last night. They played tougher. Still a non-district game.

Snoball.......GO VOLS!!!!!!!!

Good thing Carthage never has to beat Trousdale when the chips are down :lol:

Olskool........as best as I remember..Westy WAS one of the cupcakes at one time. :lol:

Mattboy35......what talented ("best player")freshman are you talking about, and what SR? G-T-C-WR-TE-QB-DL-DE-LB-DB?? If a Fr. can play...he will play. There are some Srs that don't play much. There is at least 1 Soph. that starts. Trust me...Maynord don't care about what grade your in.

Bull i know for a fact that Maynord hates playing freshmen! He has started or played 2 ever since he has been here!