South Pittsburg at Signal

i want someone to quote what coach price said on here cause i really have no idea what was said if anything.

and as for asking where signal people are on here,

whats in point in arguing after you lose, we are not marion county and keep arguing for weeks after we lose, we lost, thats all there is too it.

it wouldve been a miracle for signal to stay undefeated through the whole season being first year varisty.

9-1, 8-2 is just as amazing only more believeable.

thats a ton better than a lot of established programs.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Pirates on this win. I agree with several posters. Penalities and the one bad snap kept this game closer than it could have been. SM has a good football team but nowhere near the #2 2A ranking they had before this game. I won't knock the announcer for his enthusiam. Anybody who gets that excited when the ball is spotted after a punt or kickoff return obviously loves his job. FIRST DOWN EAGLESSSSSSSS.......Anyway, welcome to the district, or region, or whatever our teams are in now Signal. You'll never learn to like it but might as well get used to what happend last night. Its the norm. ;)

nohope, Old Pirate says it's great to know an "old" SP fan found his way to the mountain top to watch the Pirates. Recon ole nohope could easily jump that fence and become a part of the Mighty Pirate Nation again, now that JTMM is no longer wearing them ther communist colors. :popcorneater:

Figure yous got some old Pirate colors somewhere hanging around and they most likely would still fit,since yous trains so hard on that bike.

S Pittsburgh doesn't know what is coming to them!!! Signal Mtn is going to be the biggest story of this year's high school football season after we go undefeated and embarrass a bunch of fools!! I hope SP thinks Signal has no chance in this game... come in overconfident... Signal will WIN!

Old Pirate is wondering bout you SMc, recon yous still recovering from that ear holing :roflol:

Recon, yeabuddy said the game was for bragging rights, but Dad burnit you city fellers jest went into hiding.