North @ Elizabethton

orange and black

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody anderson knee looked like it was still bothering him.Can anyone give an update on his condition.

Anderson's knee is getting better everyday he rolled his ankle a little against Greenville,but they all will be ready for North with the bad taste still in there mouth from last year! They are as focused as ive ever seen them and North better be ready for a battle!

Go Cyclones!!!

Cody anderson knee looked like it was still bothering him.Can anyone give an update on his condition.

Anderson's knee is getting better everyday he rolled his ankle a little against Greenville,but they all will be ready for North with the bad taste still in there mouth from last year! They are as focused as ive ever seen them and North better be ready for a battle

Go Cyclones!!!

Thanks for the update.Go betsy

Don't forget about having to come down I-81/40 to the Metro, and see much better competition than what you have seen so far. Especially on Defense. Alcoa speaks for itself, and AE is no slouch. AE defense is the best you will face anywhere. They have size, speed, and depth. What is really scary is they are really young as well.

Don't forget about having to come down I-81/40 to the Metro, and see much better competition than what you have seen so far. Especially on Defense. Alcoa speaks for itself, and AE is no slouch. AE defense is the best you will face anywhere. They have size, speed, and depth. What is really scary is they are really young as well.

I think we all would rather cross that bridge when we come to it......

We have to worry about the rest of this season and will worry about whats down I-81/40 later.But i will say this we aint scared.

I bet sullivan norths defense is know were near greeneville defense.

Devils defense was pretty awesome friday i must say...

Do you agree???

Please get over yourself! The Cyclones rolled up nearly 400 yards against your defense. The Devils had less than 200 yards and barely crossed the fifty all night. I would say the Cyclone defense looked pretty awesome....I guess you missed that! The score was only 10-0, but a fluke interception and a goal line stand prevented it from being 24-0. You may beat up on the weak sisters in your new league, but have looked pretty average against good competition so far (South and Elizabethton). Go Cyclones!!!!!!