Polk Co. @ Sweetwater

polk_wildcat

Well boys Polk shouldn't have been on the field with the Chatt Christian boys. They were way to good, and Sweetwater should be the same way. Polk is going to run away with district this year. I think they have a real shot against South Pitt, but for this post. Polk will run away with this one and will easily be 4-0.

Polk-49

Sweetwater-21

I only say 21 because that will be the points that are scored on our b team. :D

and on a side note im curious as to what happened to the kid from chatt christian that was hauled off in the ambulance just curious it looked serious.

Well boys Polk shouldn't have been on the field with the Chatt Christian boys. They were way to good, and Sweetwater should be the same way. Polk is going to run away with district this year. I think they have a real shot against South Pitt, but for this post. Polk will run away with this one and will easily be 4-0.

Polk-49

Sweetwater-21

I only say 21 because that will be the points that are scored on our b team. :|

and on a side note im curious as to what happened to the kid from chatt christian that was hauled off in the ambulance just curious it looked serious.

the kid had a really bad stinger from what i was told during the game by a chatt player and it was just a precaution that they hauled him off he should be fine..

i do believe that polk will win this game, good luck to the wildcats from benton

Polk by a huge margin..

Is it shaping up that the Bradley Central game was your toughest on the schedule? Should be a fun game next season. Good luck to Polk.

I think south pit will be our toughest opponent, but i love the fact Bradley is actually for real this year that would have looked bad on us if they went and flopped after we played them close.

I absolutley agree that Polk should take this one easy but nothing should ever be taken for granted. Remember Tellico in 2000 or maybe it was 2001 and also Copper Basin. I think the year was 2002. It was the year that Polk played them at home on a Saturday and it was one of those games when Polk was supposed to run away with it. I'm hoping they go on the field with the mentality that they are about to play a team as tough as Bradley. These guys lost two classmates last night in an automobile accident. One of the kids that was killed played football with most of these guys all the way through elementary and middle school, so I think it might be tough for some of them, especially the sophomores and juniors to go out and play as before in the previouis games. I know for at least one of the varsity juniors it will be tough. Thoughts and prayers to the families of these two kids. Good luck Cats!