Dekalb Co. and Smith Co.

slam12

Why you gotta be dissin' Westmoreland. I'm glad we are still fresh on your mind. I think that maybe SC fans should come to the realization that you are just not a very good team this year :hungry:

It may also serve you well, OldSkool, to realize that the "best" team doesn't always win, especially in bad weather. The SC fans on here came on and gave Westy theirs congrats on winning the game and being better last friday night. That's really all that matters. If you'd like to argue which team finishes with the better record, I'll be glad to. What SC's strengths are don't play too well in the rain. Just a fact. Unfortunately, SC won't get another chance and be the team that sends Westy into basketball again this year.

GO BIG OWLS!!!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amazed there's been so little talk so far about such a big game. That seems like a bad sign to me from the Owl faithful. Anyone on the outside looking in has no reason to respect our offense, but I'm hoping that will start to change sooner rather than later. I know our coaching staff will continue to make adjustments.

Considering how many problems we've had offensively, I'm still pleasantly surprised with our defense. This week will be the first time they've really been tested, though. Now's the time for our team to rally and become what they are gonna be this season. I hope we can get as pumped for this game as Gordonsville did for us. We'll definitely be the underdog.

Agree jangel. This will be the biggest game thus far for the Owls. A loss by either team could all but spell doom for their play-off chances.

Should be an interesting game with plenty of offensive punch. But I think the Owls have 2 big pluses in their favor. 1. THE GAME IS PLAYED IN THE HOLE 2. SC HAS A BETTER DEFENSE

Why you gotta be dissin' Westmoreland. I'm glad we are still fresh on your mind. I think that maybe SC fans should come to the realization that you are just not a very good team this year :hungry:

It may also serve you well, OldSkool, to realize that the "best" team doesn't always win, especially in bad weather. The SC fans on here came on and gave Westy theirs congrats on winning the game and being better last friday night. That's really all that matters. If you'd like to argue which team finishes with the better record, I'll be glad to. What SC's strengths are don't play too well in the rain. Just a fact. Unfortunately, SC won't get another chance and be the team that sends Westy into basketball again this year.

GO BIG OWLS!!!!!

Wasn't talking about the best team. I know we are down this year. It would be hard to compare records given that we aren't playing in the same region anymore. Guess all we can do is compare our game and the pending outcome of the Gville game. And I believe it is you my friend who should be preparing for basketball this year B)

GO BIG OWLS!!!!!

OK now 5 Aces - we got to get a wet weather game plan and a dry weather game plan. I really don't know which one I want - but really though we don't have a lot to do with it so I guess we just have to suck it up and get after them !!