Science Hill @ Tennessee High

THSVikings2004

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run wild indead...the hill just had no answer for the Viking ground attack..ripping of 5-10-15 yard chunks all night. :bored: Not much passing tonight ..but it was not needed. But the penalty's and shoddy tackling need to be addressed way too sloppy in that respect.IMO

Only plays the Hill had success with were the little 5yrd out and 5yrd stops..which are not gonna beat ya. Were was the running game for the toppers..good hard running backs going to waste in that pass happy Offense of Gilligan's. :huh: some really good receivers by the way..how that kid hung on to that ball across the middle when Davis zapped him. :lol: That was a EEEEWWWW! hit.

Stubbs showed class by not running up the score there at the end. But all in all GREAT game vikes :?: ..now on to Greeneville..I,m leaving for the Beach in A.M. so I guess I'll have ta phone in next Fri. night to see whats up. Good luck VIKINGS :?:

Now that’s what I’m talking about… LEAVE NO DOUBT!!!! :lol: Is there anybody that saw the game that is unclear on who the better team on the field this past Friday was?! Some may think that you jinx a team if you brag on them… but I don’t have a dog in the race this year, and I’m so proud of this entire team that I’m going to toot their horn for them from here on out. And if they mess up, I’m going to blow that horn also. :lol: There are too many standouts on this team to even start mentioning names… and that’s a fact! I’m really not sure what a team is going to have to do to stop the Viking Ship from getting to the endzone this year. We are like the Armed Forces… we can attack either by land or by air, and both are just as efficient. I have to admit that I have been a critic of Coach Profit in the past, and IMO in many cases it was warranted. But he has come into his own at this point in the game!!! Several time I found myself looking right at the feild but searching for who had the ball. Of course it always helps when you have arguably the best QB and RB in the conference; not to mention a stud at FB with hands like Jerry Rice, and an offensive line that hasn’t allowed ONE sack all year so far. Then you look at the backup tools in the bag (if you want to call them that). Two RBs in Howard and Gammon… both of which could start for any school in this area. Then you have Pendleton … a superb athlete that I believe could play any position on the field. Then there is “Thumper” John Davis… the ballsiest (if that’s a word) player that has come through the system since Bart in 01’ (I believe it was). And you have Snyder that hasn’t dropped a pass all year that I can remember. Like I said there are too many to start naming. Heck…with all that being said, I’m starting to believe that I could be pulling the strings and win one or two games. lol Really though… Coach Stubbs and his crew continue to get better and impress. I didn’t understand some of his calls on personnel last year (QB position wasn’t one of them… that one was obvious to me), but it all makes sense now. Hats off to him and the rest of the crew for the job they have done with this team up to this point. I know this is a no no, but just think… we don’t have Maryville to worry about this year!!! :thumb: But first things first… DB is going down this year, and then there’s the showdown in Death Valley!!! :roflol: Who remembers what happened on our last trip to Death Valley?! All I can say Comp is… you better get them same refs this year. Cause you going to need them again in this game!!!! :lol:

Now that’s what I’m talking about… LEAVE NO DOUBT!!!! Is there anybody that saw the game that is unclear on who the better team on the field this past Friday was?! Some may think that you jinx a team if you brag on them… but I don’t have a dog in the race this year, and I’m so proud of this entire team that I’m going to toot their horn for them from here on out. And if they mess up, I’m going to blow that horn also. There are too many standouts on this team to even start mentioning names… and that’s a fact! I’m really not sure what a team is going to have to do to stop the Viking Ship from getting to the endzone this year. We are like the Armed Forces… we can attack either by land or by air, and both are just as efficient. I have to admit that I have been a critic of Coach Profit in the past, and IMO in many cases it was warranted. But he has come into his own at this point in the game!!! Several time I found myself looking right at the feild but searching for who had the ball. Of course it always helps when you have arguably the best QB and RB in the conference; not to mention a stud at FB with hands like Jerry Rice, and an offensive line that hasn’t allowed ONE sack all year so far. Then you look at the backup tools in the bag (if you want to call them that). Two RBs in Howard and Gammon… both of which could start for any school in this area. Then you have Pendleton … a superb athlete that I believe could play any position on the field. Then there is “Thumper” John Davis… the ballsiest (if that’s a word) player that has come through the system since Bart in 01’ (I believe it was). And you have Snyder that hasn’t dropped a pass all year that I can remember. Like I said there are too many to start naming. Heck…with all that being said, I’m starting to believe that I could be pulling the strings and win one or two games. lol Really though… Coach Stubbs and his crew continue to get better and impress. I didn’t understand some of his calls on personnel last year (QB position wasn’t one of them… that one was obvious to me), but it all makes sense now. Hats off to him and the rest of the crew for the job they have done with this team up to this point. I know this is a no no, but just think… we don’t have Maryville to worry about this year!!! :thumb: But first things first… DB is going down this year, and then there’s the showdown in Death Valley!!! :roflol: Who remembers what happened on our last trip to Death Valley?! All I can say Comp is… you better get them same refs this year. Cause you going to need them again in this game!!!! :lol:

But we beat you the time before that with our backup QB. :lol:

But we beat you the time before that with our backup QB. :lol:

True true… that one sort of slipped my mind. :lol: I don’t know about you RebYel, but I think it will be a shoot out this year. But first things first. You guys need to DRAG DB!!! If there ever was a game when Stacy needed to keep his foot on the gas it’s this one. Those guys have never wanted to give South credit… so don’t let them cop deuces now. Represent!!!!!!!!!! Let’s see how they handle the “WEAK” local teams!! :roflol::thumb: