Science Hill @ Tennessee High

THSVikings2004

One more thing to add. The Vikings had 7 (seven) different players to score in the VT game and Shepard and Harmon both still got their 100+. I’m just sayin… :roflol:

That crow you're going to have to eat is going to be the size of Bristol by the time the South game gets here if you all keep winning. :thumb: If you all blowout SH this week, I will give you props though.

Rebelyell you need to go watch them play because the south game will be over by the end of the first quarter. :roll:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more thing to add. The Vikings had 7 (seven) different players to score in the VT game and Shepard and Harmon both still got their 100+. I’m just sayin… :roflol:

That crow you're going to have to eat is going to be the size of Bristol by the time the South game gets here if you all keep winning. ;) If you all blowout SH this week, I will give you props though.

I knew the Rebels would come Yellin soon! Just so you know… me and CROW are no strangers!!! :roll: I’m with you though… if we blow out the Hill, I’m going to have to turn my hat around backwards and break out the ol bag of trash talk! This brings parallels to another season when Volman wanted to bet me on the THS vs South game because we were spanking everybody. When I wouldn’t bet… I believe he challenged me to a fight in the Viking parking lot. :thumb: I can’t seem to get him riled up like that anymore. By the way… the score at that game was 52 to 7. See… you getting me started. ;)

I knew the Rebels would come Yellin soon! Just so you know… me and CROW are no strangers!!! :roll: I’m with you though… if we blow out the Hill, I’m going to have to turn my hat around backwards and break out the ol bag of trash talk! This brings parallels to another season when Volman wanted to bet me on the THS vs South game because we were spanking everybody. When I wouldn’t bet… I believe he challenged me to a fight in the Viking parking lot. :roflol: I can’t seem to get him riled up like that anymore. By the way… the score at that game was 52 to 7. See… you getting me started. ;)

Easy now, Cap. Just poking you a little to make sure you still have that fighting spirit inside you somewhere. Save that trash talk for October. We have a ways to go before we get there. I'm just glad we have a rivalry now even though we've won 4 straight. Heck, you all have changed your offense to be just like us. What do all of those injun fans say? "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery" :thumb:

I knew the Rebels would come Yellin soon! Just so you know… me and CROW are no strangers!!! :blink: I’m with you though… if we blow out the Hill, I’m going to have to turn my hat around backwards and break out the ol bag of trash talk! This brings parallels to another season when Volman wanted to bet me on the THS vs South game because we were spanking everybody. When I wouldn’t bet… I believe he challenged me to a fight in the Viking parking lot. :roflol: I can’t seem to get him riled up like that anymore. By the way… the score at that game was 52 to 7. See… you getting me started. :lol:

Easy now, Cap. Just poking you a little to make sure you still have that fighting spirit inside you somewhere. Save that trash talk for October. We have a ways to go before we get there. I'm just glad we have a rivalry now even though we've won 4 straight. Heck, you all have changed your offense to be just like us. What do all of those injun fans say? "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery" :blink:

Where's my hat... I know it's here somewhere!!! :lol:

Easy now, Cap. Just poking you a little to make sure you still have that fighting spirit inside you somewhere. Save that trash talk for October. We have a ways to go before we get there. I'm just glad we have a rivalry now even though we've won 4 straight. Heck, you all have changed your offense to be just like us. What do all of those injun fans say? "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery" :roflol:

Yea… I have to admit… you guys HAD a good run!!! :blink: There’s my hat!! And you're right. After seeing how your QB C. Phillips elevated that entire program... we had to get us one of those for this year!

:blink:

Easy now, Cap. Just poking you a little to make sure you still have that fighting spirit inside you somewhere. Save that trash talk for October. We have a ways to go before we get there. I'm just glad we have a rivalry now even though we've won 4 straight. Heck, you all have changed your offense to be just like us. What do all of those injun fans say? "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery" :lol:

Yea… I have to admit… you guys HAD a good run!!! :roflol: There’s my hat!! And you're right. After seeing how your QB C. Phillips elevated that entire program... we had to get us one of those for this year!

:blink:

:blink: I hope I read that wrong because it looked like you are comparing Harmon to Phillips. Say it ain't so, ole buddy! So where are WE going to be sitting at the castle tomorrow night? :lol:

Yea… I have to admit… you guys HAD a good run!!! There’s my hat!! And you're right. After seeing how your QB C. Phillips elevated that entire program... we had to get us one of those for this year!

:roflol: I hope I read that wrong because it looked like you are comparing Harmon to Phillips. Say it ain't so, ole buddy! So where are WE going to be sitting at the castle tomorrow night? :lol:

:lol::blink: OMG... I almost fell out of my chair!!! That was a good one! I usually sit in the reserve area on the home side. I didn't get the reserve pass this year, but neither did half the people sitting beside me the last six years that I did get it. But I'm willing to relocate. :blink:

:roflol::blink: OMG... I almost fell out of my chair!!! That was a good one! I usually sit in the reserve area on the home side. I didn't get the reserve pass this year, but neither did half the people sitting beside me the last six years that I did get it. But I'm willing to relocate. :blink:

Is all of the home side reserved? I'm not sure where I'm going to sit tomorrow night so I don't want to sit down and then get kicked out of my seat. You all don't have a big band like DB so I know all of it can't be reserved. :lol:

Reserved from the 20 to the 20..so you got all of about maybe 200 seats to chose from and thats counting the ones were the back and forth traffic is so bad it makes you want to flip boogers on somebody :roflol: So thats why i sit at the 50.. on the very top.. right smack dab in the middle of enemy territory surrounded by about 25 body guards :roflol: all over 60..some of them way over 60..so I don't too skeered :roflol:

Easy now, Cap. Just poking you a little to make sure you still have that fighting spirit inside you somewhere. Save that trash talk for October. We have a ways to go before we get there. I'm just glad we have a rivalry now even though we've won 4 straight. Heck, you all have changed your offense to be just like us. What do all of those injun fans say? "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery" :roflol:

Yea… I have to admit… you guys HAD a good run!!! :roflol: There’s my hat!! And you're right. After seeing how your QB C. Phillips elevated that entire program... we had to get us one of those for this year!

:roflol:

So you got you an elevator. It must not go all the way to the top...otherwise you'd see where this thread is going! Dang it...our boys left one year too early...uh you do know where yall play on Halloween don't you! Somebody said they seed a black train around midnight last night comin' through the mountains with feathers a flyin' offn' it. It'll be a dark day where that train stops. Pass me that RebelAde...

Easy now, Cap. Just poking you a little to make sure you still have that fighting spirit inside you somewhere. Save that trash talk for October. We have a ways to go before we get there. I'm just glad we have a rivalry now even though we've won 4 straight. Heck, you all have changed your offense to be just like us. What do all of those injun fans say? "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery" B)

Yea… I have to admit… you guys HAD a good run!!! :ph34r: There’s my hat!! And you're right. After seeing how your QB C. Phillips elevated that entire program... we had to get us one of those for this year!

:mrgreen:

So you got you an elevator. It must not go all the way to the top...otherwise you'd see where this thread is going! Dang it...our boys left one year too early...uh you do know where yall play on Halloween don't you! Somebody said they seed a black train around midnight last night comin' through the mountains with feathers a flyin' offn' it. It'll be a dark day where that train stops. Pass me that RebelAde...

Oh yea… I see where this is going. That’s why I’m reserving my comments till after tonight’s game. Not that I understood what the heck you were saying anyway. B)